Cingrata
Participant
@cingrata

Hey everyone, i’m new here. My name is Imogen and I’m really interested in piercings and tattoos, i got my first piercing when i was fifteen but i wasn’t able to that many until this september because my college was pretty strict about body mod… i’ve just started uni so i’m starting to catch up now though ๐Ÿ™‚ I got piercing number five, on my lip about two weeks ago and i love it!

I got my first tattoo in December last year across my stomach, and when i first started uni i had tattoo number two (a crappy, stupid, home made one) done on my hand. On Thursday, to celebrate my 19th Birthday, i got tattoo number three, a black phoenix across my left shoulderblade and i love it! =]

None of my friends are really as much into tattoos and piercings as i am, they all think i’m a bit ‘mental’ (their word not mine) when it comes to them, but i guess that’s why i’m here! Looking forward to meeting everybody! ๐Ÿ˜€

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

Welcome to the forum and suchness. ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum imogen, so where abouts in the country are you from ???

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Hi Imogen, welcome to the forum, let’s see some pics of your ink……..Karen

Cingrata
Participant
@cingrata

thanks for being so welcoming everybody, it’s really nice to know everybody here is so friendly! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m originally from London but i live in Southampton now that i’ve moved away to university. ๐Ÿ™‚ Where are you from Outlaw?

I’m going to put pictures of my ink in here as soon as i work out how, can i upload them directly or do i need an account with an image server? Sorry, i’m useless at stuff like this lol..

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw
Cingrata;52198 wrote:
thanks for being so welcoming everybody, it’s really nice to know everybody here is so friendly! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m originally from London but i live in Southampton now that i’ve moved away to university. ๐Ÿ™‚ Where are you from Outlaw?

I’m going to put pictures of my ink in here as soon as i work out how, can i upload them directly or do i need an account with an image server? Sorry, i’m useless at stuff like this lol..

i am nr folkestone in kent…… i have a very good friend who is a tattooist in southampton
i shall be travelling down there hopefully on the 12th december to do a guest spot at her place

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Hi Imogen and welcome..oh outlaw your near me then Im only down the road in Maidstone. x

Cingrata
Participant
@cingrata

guys, in order to put pictures on here (so i can put up some pics of my tattoos and whatnot) do any of you know any good picture hosting websites? Sorry, complete technophobe here!! ๐Ÿ™‚

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike

Photobucket is a decent ish one. Dunno if it works on here but it works on other forums. =)

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

photobucket works perfectly on here, just ensure that the longest side of your image is no larger than 500pixels…..
upload into photobucket then select and copy the bottom line of coding under the image, its the one that says” IMG Code” if youleft click it then it will change into blue highlight….. right click it and select copy…. now simply paste it into your message on here and it will place the image into your reply ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.