Dyck
Participant
@dyck

Hello guys and girls, i’m new to this forum and i actually came here looking for some help. I’m sorry if i’m breaking any rules with this but i’m getting desperate trying to find a particular tattoo for my girlfriend and i would really appreciate all the help i can get on this matter, so thank you in advance. She says she seen’it about 1 year ago in LA ink, a tattoo made by Kat and it’s about a crying baby girl, the tattoo is supposed to be made after a sketch done by a famous painter.So, i’m begging you, please help me find this for my girlfriend because i’m about to go crazy after how many drawings and tattoos i’ve seen in the last couple weeks.

Thanks you very much and, again, sorry if i’m creating any problems with this post.

RYUU
Participant
@ryuu

The famous crying girl with blood tears is by an artist called Mark Ryden, look him up in google images – is this the one you are looking for ?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

sounds freaky , sorry cant help .

Dyck
Participant
@dyck
RYUU;52092 wrote:
The famous crying girl with blood tears is by an artist called Mark Ryden, look him up in google images – is this the one you are looking for ?

unfortunately, she is on a trip right now and she can’t confirm if this is the one, and i honestly hope she won’t confirm, because that means she sent me on the wrong road when she told me that, the tattoo was made by kat, and not by kim like this one was.

Thanks a lot for the help anyway 🙂

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
RYUU;52092 wrote:

I know the one you’re talking about, I think one of the guys did that one. It’s an awesome tattoo anyway.
I can’t help with the crying girl though, have you tried youtube?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.