Lily Butterfly
Participant
@lily-butterfly

Hi All,

I’m Lisa. I’m 20 and I’m from Australia.. I looking for help with design a tattoo for myself and my husband..

Lisa

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum lisa,
we have an artist from australia staying with us over the weekend while on gis tour of england ๐Ÿ˜‰

we would need a little more information regarding the things you like and dislike and some ideas of the type of design your thinking about

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Take Care
Matthew

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum

Lily Butterfly
Participant
@lily-butterfly

Thanks for the welcomes

Outlaw;50937 wrote:
welcome to the forum lisa,
we have an artist from australia staying with us over the weekend while on gis tour of england ๐Ÿ˜‰

we would need a little more information regarding the things you like and dislike and some ideas of the type of design your thinking about

Cool ๐Ÿ™‚

Designs…

My husband tattoo he would like is a Pikachu bride in the arms of a Raichu groom. The groom would have a vest with a tie & the bride would have a veil. They are both pokemon.

I would like tattoo something to do with a loss of a baby.. i think i would like a baby angel resting in a flower or a plane baby angel. maybe with my baby name (Sarah Jane) but im not sure yet.
I know it weird things we like

Thanks

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

the piece you want i can visualise and understand perfectly…… but your hubby wanting pokemon :confused:

Lily Butterfly
Participant
@lily-butterfly
Outlaw;50971 wrote:
the piece you want i can visualise and understand perfectly…… but your hubby wanting pokemon :confused:

Hubby love pokemon, i don’t know why.. Lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.