rockerannah
Participant
@rockerannah

Hi, I’m Annah. I’ll be 22 on the 28th and I have 2 tattoos. I just got my 2nd done a few days ago and think I’ll need a touchup [thanks to the kind people of this forum for somewhat easing my worries], so I’m a little bummed. Seems the area was overworked and a little piece of color has come out.

I am a big music person and my family is very musical so I have a heart made from a bass and treble cleff on my right forearm. My other tattoo is a black star on my inner left wrist. I have plans for other tattoos in the future, including an old-fashioned mic on my shoulder blade on the right, and set of pilot’s wings with a G [for my last name] to match my dad’s on my left shoulder/chest.

oh95jp.jpg

I am also really into writing, graphic design, and reality tv. I blog about the shows I watch [linked on my profile].

Thanks to those who have replied to my question/worries in the Aftercare section. Hope to meet more of you soon!

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Don’t be bummed.. it can always be fixed.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

Welcome Annah

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

hi annah, welcome to the forum….. i like the design you have and dont worry it will be fine

i like the idea of you future designs and having one to match your fathers piece, i also think old style microphones look superb if done right;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.