LilMsKiKi
Participant
@lilmskiki

Hey All,

I’m Krystal, I’m 22, and I’m from Springfield, MA. I just got my 5th tattoo a couple days ago, and I decided while it was being done that I was nowhere near finished getting tattoos. My parents aren’t too thrilled, but hey, my body is my temple– I just choose to decorate mine. ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m a pretty laid back chic. I love meeting new people, especially ones that share my interests, so hit me up people! Lol. I look forward to getting to know you all. ๐Ÿ˜‰

SkunkWorks
Participant
@skunkworks

Welcome to the boards..

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the friendly forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Welcome.
Love the tatts and the areas.. especially the ones on your hip area… always a sex spot for a female.

LilMsKiKi
Participant
@lilmskiki
IT_LBS2;50796 wrote:
Welcome.
Love the tatts and the areas.. especially the ones on your hip area… always a sex spot for a female.

Why thank you. Not the most pain free area, but well worth it.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
LilMsKiKi;50810 wrote:
Why thank you. Not the most pain free area, but well worth it.

You very welcome.
Yeah I bet it didn’t feel so good there.. but like the old saying goes. No pain no gain…lol.
There were a few spots on my aem that didn’t feel to good either, I can’t imagion what yours felt like.

LilMsKiKi
Participant
@lilmskiki
IT_LBS2;50832 wrote:
You very welcome.
Yeah I bet it didn’t feel so good there.. but like the old saying goes. No pain no gain…lol.
There were a few spots on my aem that didn’t feel to good either, I can’t imagion what yours felt like.

The last one was actually the worst. When he was on my pelvic bone it felt like the needle was grinding against it. We all know that isn’t the case, but it was a little uncomfortable. The artist says I took it better than a lot of the girls he has tattooed though. ๐Ÿ˜€ Overall, those weren’t too bad. It’s the healing that’s tricky because of having to wear underwear and pants over them.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

ouch… I can just imagion that feeling. I have found my wrist and my elbow hurt alot. Kind of the samething,, feels like the needle is hitting the bone. Sends a chill right through my body.

Yeah the healing is the worst. Especially this time of year. Having to wear a sweater when I got out, very uncomfortable.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Heya, welcome to the forums. ๐Ÿ˜€
I’ve got a tattoo in about the same spot, it didn’t hurt that much.
Actually that was one of the easiest spots. =

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.