Triliaeris
Participant
@triliaeris

I’ve spent quite a bit of time lurking and just reading threads here and figured that now I had gotten my tattoo I’d join. The forums were really helpful for information in the months before I went in.

All the pics of my new ink are ones of it in progress and right afterwards, nothing new yet now that the redness has gone down. 🙁 I’ll get some soon.

I was a little hesitant to join because I had spent time on other forums and not having a 100% customized tattoo wasn’t the best thing to say, but that’s what I’ve got and I’m happy and very proud of it. It’s one probably thousands of others have…but it’s amazingly perfect! I guess everyone has their reasons for choosing their design whether it be one that they customized with the help of an artist, or found online…I figure as long as I’m happy with it that’s all that matters! 😀

My username is a little tricky…you can call me aeris if you’d like. Most mess up the i’s and l’s and as they type my username it ends up looking a bit like “triiilliieaeris”…so you know…whatever is easier for anyone replying to me, lol.

I’m not for sure what else to put into an intro thread. I’m married, I’m in school currently (ugh), and love playing online. Soooo, that’s it!! lol

Hi there and hopefully I’ll find lots to post about!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum , glad you decided to join us .

I would not worry at all about having a flash tattoo .
most people that drone on and on about their design being all original dont seem to realize that somewhere out there is someone else with a tattoo that is real similar 😉

Tana

Triliaeris
Participant
@triliaeris

Lol, well that’s good to know. I’ve seen othesr catching slack for it in forums and just wanted to put it out there right away. I had wanted a tattoo for years and years (28 now), so I knew what I was getting into but wanted to be sure I had the right design.

I change my mind a lot…a LOT a LOT a LOT. I can’t stress that enough, lol. SO I broke down the things that I’ve like since I was a kid, ended up with a list of like 5 things, and started researching from there. By the end, I had narrowed it down to a lily and a design and location that would allow me to easily add to it in the future if I decided to! Maybe I overthought it, lol…but at least I know it was right for me! 😀

I had it done on Tuesday and so far so good!

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

ok hands up ! i have actually ripped into a few on here for getting the david beckham tattoo !
but thats because its full on copying 😀

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

oh and i would love to see a pic i just had lilly’s done in my sleeve because both set of my grandparents grew them 😉
plus my dear Irish Nana’s name was lilly

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

Don’t worry about the flash aspect – you get inked to what you want.
Everything is just degrees of opinion but at the end of it the only person that matters is the one wearing it.

Looking forward to seeing it.

Take Care
Matthew

ps

Checked it out and I like it a lot.

Triliaeris
Participant
@triliaeris

dscn0335.jpg

Hopefully my link worked. This is from this morning, day three. There is no red in the ink, it’s all black and white. My coworker asked me about the color and I explained it was just my leg screaming out in frustration for what I put it through, lol. It’ll go away…can’t wait until it does!

I’m super happy with it!

It’s amazing, my husband was so incredibly against me getting a tattoo just last year. I have no idea what made him come around, but I’m very glad he did…he loves this and is now saying things like “oh you could add onto it and then have a bow or something!” lol I wonder how long it’ll be before he just gets one himself!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

_./’._ ¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸…..•¤**¤•……. _./’._
*•. .•* Welcome to thetattooforum *•. .•*
/.•*•. ¸..•¤**¤•., ….•¤**¤•.*….* /.•*•.

that is a nice piece of work, and that sepia colour will go away and leave it all b&g..

there is nothing wrong with getting a piece of flash, if you was not meant to have it then it would not be on show in the tattoo studio for people to look through and get it done on them 😉

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

looks pretty 🙂

Triliaeris
Participant
@triliaeris

Thanks you two! The sepia tone you mentioned is actually almost gone this morning…maybe I’ll heal up quickly? lol That would be great. Moving onto some kind of lotion today. It’s feeling a little dry using Aquaphor, but isn’t scabbing. Hopefully it doesn’t too bad if it decides to.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.