grinner
Participant
@grinner

Hi all. I’m 36. Just getting ready for my first tattoo. Doing a lot of thinking and research and talking to my friends who have them. I’ll probably get one in the next month or so.

One problem is that my design ideas keep changing a little. I was going to get a Jack Daniel’s tattoo. But then I thought I didn’t want the name / logo on me, so I thought I’d just get a still-life of jack on the rocks. When I was looking for a photo online to give to the artist, I found an artist’s drawing of a pin-up girl in a rock glass that looked awesome! So now I’m researching pin-up tattoos. It just goes on and on…

I’m waiting for the idea to settle down before I act on it.

Anyway, Hi. Nice to know you guys and girls.

Eric

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome

I posted up in your other thread with various JD tattoos that might help inspire or change your mind.
Good luck and let us know what you decide on.

Take Care
Matthew

grinner
Participant
@grinner

Thanks Matthew. I appreciate the links.

I tried clicking on your blog to see your e-book, but when I click the link, my browser just spins. Nothing comes up. ???

Thanks for the reply and the advice!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi.

There seems to be some sort of issue with wordpress – I suspect that there is some sort of server issue.
Good job I transferred it all over onto here 🙂 – if you click on my blog on this site you can catch my posts.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.