JamesRussom
Participant
@jamesrussom

My name is James Russom I have tattooed for almost 9 years married and have 2 kids.I like all styles of tattooing no matter black work or color I try on every tattoo to make it stand out from every day tattooing.If anyone wants to give me a shout I would like to make new friends around and plus get rated on my work.Appreciate the time and reading my chance to give a shout to those who I know or may get along with in the future.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

welcome to the forum James 😉
everyone here is friendly , most the time :rolleyes:

JamesRussom
Participant
@jamesrussom

I have been around the block on the sites like these so no worries just going to try to let peeps know I am here and let them have a chance to ask me anything they want to know.Thanks b-fly kisses

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

the only thing that really fecks us off is when scratchers come on here showing off their work .
anyone legit is cool with us 😎

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi and welcome
Do you have a website? Would be great to check out your ink work.

Take Care
Matthew

JamesRussom
Participant
@jamesrussom

Hear ya loud and clear I am a firm believer that there is only one right way to learn,several swift kicks in the ass and years of paying attention to details in shops.

I am still cruising the forums and finding my way around.

Later

JamesRussom
Participant
@jamesrussom

No website yet we’ve not been able to find anyone qualified that wont rip us off.I would do it myself but I havent the time.

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

welcome to the forum james, so what is the name of the shop you work at at the minute and who was your mentor ???

if you send a copy of your license and spore test ticket to our admin “turbosatan” then you can gain access to the pro members private section…

i look forward to seing you in there 😉

JamesRussom
Participant
@jamesrussom

I own Iron road been open for almost a year.Worked under alot no namers until I moved to L.A.and worked with house of ink and tattoo asylum.Was very lucky to have an experience like it.Done a few shows in wi.,ca. and co.

Where do I send the spore test and lic.?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.