nbenallo33
    Participant
    @nbenallo33

hey whats up everyone i just found this site i am 26 years old from Denver Co. i have a ton of tattoos to explain if you want to see i have alot of pictures… my advatar is the demon mask on the inside of my arm, i have lots of piercings too i have my ears stretched to 1″, my treagus’s, septum, nipples, to name a few…
    is any one here from colorado? i am on a few other fourms so i know my way around here.. but i look forward to meeting some of you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

welcome aboard, im sure you’ll like it here we dont bite much:D

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum , yeah we dont bite but we nipple twist and ear flick ๐Ÿ˜€
    id love to see your pics , did you uploaded them to your album ?

fryc86
    Participant
    @fryc86

I’m in Denver. Where do you go to get your work done?

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome

For my work I tend to travel in the uk and abroad.

I have had one piece done in Leeds, Uk, another in LA, and currently backpiece in Dewsbury UK and I have an idea for a chest piece I would like to get done in NZ and a leg piece in Japan.

All of it is time and money though ๐Ÿ™‚

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Matthew you have gone from never being able to have an other tattoo again to might end up with a body suit ๐Ÿ˜€ LOL

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Lol ๐Ÿ˜€

Don’t confuse want with reality. :p

To be honest this back tattoo is knocking the shit out of me. ๐Ÿ™

I ended up having a saline drip because I was bleeding so much from the last sitting and the swelling has still not gone down from nearly 3 days ago.

My back is covered in bruises looks like I have been beaten across the kidneys – not the artists fault at all he is very gentle.

I am hoping that the meds and anti-inflammatories will kick in soon cause it is a bit miserable.

I would love the extra ink but in reality I think my back is going to be the last piece.

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

that doesnt sound fun at all ! ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.