bojie
    Participant
    @bojie

Hello all! Just found the forum and it looks great! I’m glad to see so many interacting online, kinda new to the online forum scene. About me… lets see… been tattooing for 16 years, 41 years old, male, love ink lol, love Northern Arizona lol, what else… if I can figure out how the site works I’ll post some recent pics of stuff I’ve done. Lookin forward to meeting everyone!!!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum , lets hope you get used to how its works so we can see pics ๐Ÿ˜Ž

bojie
    Participant
    @bojie

Thanx for the welcome!!! Been reading your posts, you seem so thoughtful! Hope your guy beats that batman game lol! I’m getting it figured out, got a few posted but I’m still working my way through the forum threads. Woww there is a lot!!!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

yeah he finished that game now and moved onto the next one that stops me watching sky :rolleyes:

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome to the forum.

@ Tana is it the asylum game?

I was debating on whether to buy it or not. ๐Ÿ˜€

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

yeah it was and he says its one of the best games he has played in ages .

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Damn I can see my life being distracted ever more…
    Can you survive on 3 hrs sleep a night? :p

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

not without ending up like the guy from fight club :rolleyes:

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Welcome to the forum bud! Looking forward to seeing your ink.

bojie
    Participant
    @bojie

Thanks for the welcome all, Injun I’ve been using Iron Butterfly but I’m really liking my new set of Intenze!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum buddy,
    if you send a copy of your license and details of your shop or studio you work from to “turbosatan” then he will add you to the pro artist group where discussions on equipment used etc is allowed in the pro area ๐Ÿ˜‰

bojie
    Participant
    @bojie

Interesting concept Outlaw, firstly perhaps you could tell me what the checkmark by my thread means. It says rated but I can’t find a rating anywhere so I clicked a rating and accidentally rated it myself lol! Secondly, there are no certification or licensing requirements for the state of Arizona. Been tattooing for 16 years and built my own parlor here on my 2 1/2 acres. A city business license is all that is required to tattoo here. I guess in that respect every tattoo shop here is run by scratchers lol! Don’t know what to tell ya man, it is what it is and I wasn’t aware of this rule, just responding to the other guy about my ink. Perhaps this won’t be the forum for me after all, might explain why there aren’t any tattoo artists listed for Arizona in your directory. Please let me know what the story is here, much appreciated!!!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

quite simply this is a forum for tattoo lovers to share their tattoos, designs and stories…. this is not a forum for sharing information on how to tattoo or information on equipment or techniques etc..

please check your inbox ๐Ÿ˜‰

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    Sherav;48879 wrote:
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

@ Tana is it the asylum game?

I was debating on whether to buy it or not. ๐Ÿ˜€

Take Care
    Matthew

Buy it ๐Ÿ™‚

And 3 hours sleep a night? Could you indulge any more more? Back in my day we used to only sleep for 40 minutes a night barefoot through the snow!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.