Reaper935
    Participant
    @reaper935

Sup – just had mine done a day ago – the Reaper was to cover up a previous name of my ex-wife, I don’t regret getting that one done cuz she’s stuck with my 7 letter name on her tiny arm, and I only had 4 letters to cover. No regrets, we are what we’ve done – and long story short I waited until I found what I wanted.

The barb wire is because of where I work and what I do for the DoD, the Reaper is not only my nickname but a large part of my dark humor and other things that ties even into my passion for sports cars, even a 927 hp flat black 911 twin turbo. Its not about image, its about power, its about passion…nothing more.

The nickname “REAPER” on my neck is just that – how I label and see myself – keeps most people from talking to me, but usually people worth knowing aren’t afraid to approach. The past bit since I had it done has been an eye opener for me if my tattoos are visable…

The number 13 on my right side of my neck is NOT for some gang crap – its to showcase my becoming and understanding the transformation my life has had in the past 6 years working in a war zone and things that go along with it. Death, misfortune, and untold knowledge are what it represents and I think its pretty accurate of who I am.

Enough talk – here’s my tats:
    3909878353_130ee70386_b.jpg

3910661240_79e0f122dc_b.jpg

3909876719_7db70de681_b.jpg

In the mirror shot for detail:
    3909877307_73728d8708_b.jpg

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum, i like the font of your reaper tattoo

DONSINNER
    Participant
    @donsinner

nice work and welcome from another newbie

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome

Nice collection of ink you have there.

Who was the artist on the Reaper(s) (text and embodiment)?

Take Care
    Matthew

Reaper935
    Participant
    @reaper935

The artist wsa Cesar (sorry don’t know the last name) and he is working as a guest at Monster Ink in Piedmont, SC 864.201.0597 is the phone. He usually works in Miami and LA but is out here for a break. I’m on leave going back to AFG in 3 days so I had limited time ๐Ÿ™‚ I lucked out on his skills.

Thanks for the kind words guys –

Butterfly: the font was hand written in ballpoint pen free hand and he did the rest with it ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Well keep safe and will be thinking of you all out there – doing a storming job!
    I am hoping that my cousin who is in the UK Army will be returning soon.

Take care
    Matthew

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Welcome to the forum!! That is some pretty sweet work there. Thanks for sharing it.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

you got some nice ink there dude, i like the reaper but unsure on the barbed wire.

your all doing a great job out there, keep your head down in afg buddy, my brother in law flew in to there yesterday for another 5 months, hope ya keep safe bud and we will catch ya when your able to get on line

๐Ÿ˜‰

Reaper935
    Participant
    @reaper935

Sure will – i’m a contractor and have been in IRQ & AFG since ’04. Your brother will be in my prayers.

The barbed wire was from an older tat that had my ex-wife’s name below it – we met on a Firebase in AFG in 2005, she was 82nd airborne and I was a contractor, we almost got busted so we had to hide in pallets of barbed wire ๐Ÿ™‚

This site is great BTW ๐Ÿ™‚ so much great art out there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.