RYUU
    Participant
    @ryuu

Hi from yet more newbies, lol….
    Cool site spent hours reading thought it only polite to sign up & say HI !
    Well my name is Marc living in sunny south wales, uk, where the sun forever shines, ok i’ll cut the bull – it rains here, alot !
    Im fairly covered, always space for bit more, first tattoo was at 11 – on my left hand and on my calf – home done. Then at the ripe old age of 14 in a shop ! Still in school uniform had a snake and dagger on upper arm, wont name the shop but its very well known today !
    Then its a mixture of dragons on right chest panel going over onto a back piece, yet to fully cover back. Sugar skulls forearm, tribal ( waste of skin ! ) both upper arms / shoulders, gypsy woman lower forarm, horses head other forearm…………probably best i get some pics up rather than bore the life outta you :rolleyes:
    Well best wishes to all and if ever i can help i will, if ever i can do anything good i will………

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum marc 😉
    you better work on getting some pics uploaded so we can have a look , thank goodness they is not many tattoo shops left like that anymore :rolleyes:
    i had my 1st tattoo in a shop like that when i was very young also …… that tattoo has gone now 😎

Injun
    Participant
    @injun

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your ink.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome
    Looking forward to sharing your ink.

There used to be a pet shop in morley when i was a kid that would tattoo you if you said you were 14+

Take Care
    Matthew

RYUU
    Participant
    @ryuu

Thank you for the welcome, pet shop made me laugh.
    Mine at 14 was a BIG parlour in Birmingham, my own drawing – has been covered since, well twice now, lol.
    Pics to follow…….as soon as the digi cam decides to work. Just over 12 months old and decides to go wonky, just outside of the guarantee – do they programme these things to screw up 12 months and 1 week ?
    7.45am and off to catch some rats……….self employed rat catcher or as the industry calls it a pest control technician, lmfao :rolleyes::cool:

Puzzles
    Participant
    @puzzles
    RYUU;48349 wrote:
    Pics to follow…….as soon as the digi cam decides to work. Just over 12 months old and decides to go wonky, just outside of the guarantee – do they programme these things to screw up 12 months and 1 week ?

According to a friend back when I was at school, yes, yes they do. He was convinced.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.