sebtattoo
    Participant
    @sebtattoo

hello! my name is Seb and i’m a tattoo artist in France, in a small town…I’ve 37 years old, and i’m a man…I’ve open my tattooshop there is 9 years ago…i present you my artworks and you can go to my website, you’re welcome…at my shop and in France….
    http://sebtattoo.e-monsite.com/
    thanks
    seb;)

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

welcome to the forum. glad you joined us. We have a pro artist group. PM TurboSatan and see what you need to provide to be added to it. I’m always looking for more artists to share with. Get yourself approved and I’ll be happy to chat with you in the pro artist boards. Otherwise, welcome to the group for all other conversation.

sebtattoo
    Participant
    @sebtattoo

thanks very much….excuse me if my english is very bad…i haven’t a translator, just a dictionnary, so my rep is very very very long….:D

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum seb, your work is exelent… 😉

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum seb

sebtattoo
    Participant
    @sebtattoo

😀 a smile for the welcome…thank you…

sebtattoo
    Participant
    @sebtattoo

Hi all!
    there is not a special section, when you’re a professionnal tatttooartist registrer in the forum?

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    sebtattoo;47494 wrote:
    Hi all!
    there is not a special section, when you’re a professionnal tatttooartist registrer in the forum?

Seb, Listen, this is how you get into the pro artist group.

You need to PM TurboSatan. That’s who owns and runs this site. Turbo has created a pro artist group just for us, but in order to get in you must email a copy of your shop license to Turbo. I did it this way. I scanned a copy of my license and uploaded it as a photo to an album restricted to Moderators only. Then I PM’d Turbo and let him know it was there. Next day I was cleared. There are a few boards for us that no one else can see, and we’ve begun to have some decent conversation there, so I’d like to see you join us. Get with TurboSatan, just go to the member list, search in alphabetical order until you find him, then click on his name to go to his profile and send message.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Dude, some of the ink on your site is pretty damn killer man.

I mean that skull with the red eyes…holy shit.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

sebtattoo
    Participant
    @sebtattoo

i’m a devil,….. when i want…. lol

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Some damn fine art and ink.
    I love your deer tattoo.

Take Care
    Matthew

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.