Jesse Bird
    Participant
    @jesse-bird

I’ve actually joined the forums a while ago when I got my first, somewhat dissapointing tattoo, but I occasionaly come back to get some inspiration. Recently I noticed one of the members’ signature which got me convinced I should introduce myself.

So, I am a 20 years old guy from Israel. Jesse Bird is my fictious name which I use in English speaking circles. I served in the army for a while, and now that I am a free man, I plan on travelling the world with England being my first destination. If any if you Brits want to show me around London, feel free to email me. 😉

I plan on getting more tattoos, and I love complex, detailed, custom designs (Which I can always use help designing, as I am no visual artist).

Peace

P.S.
    If any of you want to see my first Tatto (the fixed version) and voice your pinion, here is the thread:

http://www.thetattooforum.com/terrible-first-tattoo-can-improve-t11947.html?t=11947&highlight=bird

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Glad to know ya, Jesse. Israel huh? I must say I’ve always wanted to go there. Such history!!!

You might want to hook up with Sherav.

Get to England, look up Outlaw.

Come to Texas, give me a ring.

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

hey mate
    welcome =]
    ah btw im from haifa ^^

never knew Sherav lives in israel, always tot he’s from the us or something

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome, by the way they is only one place worth seeing in england and thats Nottingham 😉 😎

😀 Tana 😀

scottishbeagle
    Participant
    @scottishbeagle
    S.Neill;45724 wrote:
    Glad to know ya, Jesse. Israel huh? I must say I’ve always wanted to go there. Such history!!!

You might want to hook up with Sherav.

Get to England, look up Outlaw.

Come to Texas, give me a ring.

your not all that far from me, I am just north of Dallas

Jesse Bird
    Participant
    @jesse-bird

Good to know there’s such a geographical diversity around the forums.

DMD, I live nearby you, as a matter of fact.

Oh, and Neil, you are more than welcome to visit Israel, and if you need any info or input feel free to PM me.

Cheers.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    -DMD-;45735 wrote:
    hey mate
    welcome =]
    ah btw im from haifa ^^

never knew Sherav lives in israel, always tot he’s from the us or something

He gets around so much I’m not sure anyone knows where he’s originally from. I actually think he’s in the UK somewhere. Maybe he’ll enlighten us.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    scottishbeagle;45753 wrote:
    your not all that far from me, I am just north of Dallas

Come see me one of these days. Take I-20 west from Dallas until you see the Mineral Wells/Weatherford, Highway 180 West exit. Take 180 West through hudson Oaks, and Weatherford. When you get past Weatherford, we are on the South side on 180 (Mineral Wells Highway) exactly 1 mile west of the Weatherford City Limits. Look for the building with the “Tattoo” sign over the door. You’ll have to pass us, take the next turn around in the Median and come back east till you get here.

We’re about 2 hours from you.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

I am UK born and currently living.

My wife is from Israel but we travel quite a bit – done most of Europe Israel, Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Saudi, Korea, Thailand and States tour and I am hoping to do Hong Kong, China and Japan as my next set of places to see.

This will prob be in the next 18-24 mths.

Take Care
    Matthew

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.