rebelprettyboy
    Participant
    @rebelprettyboy

New to the forum. My name is Denzel im 20 and live in West Texas.

Been working on my 1st tattoo for about 2 months. Got one part done and just started it again. ITs a tribal half sleeve. Maybe will be done by the end of the week if I come up with some money. Then Ill post a pic.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum denzel

looking forward to seeing a pic of your tattoo

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome.
    Which artist are you using?

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum,

another tribal person then lol…. :p

rebelprettyboy
    Participant
    @rebelprettyboy

haha I notcied it wasnt to many tirbal lovers here. I cant get enough of them already. Love em.

I go to Black Lotus a store in Odessa Texas. Friend of mine Luis does the work. Been having his store for aboit 2 yrs now. Been doing tattoo work since highschool

xoxshaye-bxox
    Participant
    @xoxshaye-bxox

Welcome Denzel, i’ve been a member for like a whole day now and im so happy i am! Every1 here is awesome…
    Hope you have fun.
    Cheers <3

wak
    Participant
    @wak

I love tribal too. I really love how artists are finally taking the style and pushing the boundaries further than just Maori armbands… I’ve seen some amazing full shoulder,chest, sleeve pieces that are as striking as any Japanese full colour style ink.

Welcome.

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Not really a fan of tribal…but it pays my bills. Everyone seems to want it. Read a story not to long ago about a body builder who had like half his face done in tribal. Went to an island where the native tribes all identify with tribal work, turns out the body builder’s tribal said he was a princess for a rival tribe. Thought the story was funny as hell.

Me, I’ll stick with artwork that includes color. Something that is identifiable as something other than an abstract shape, but to each his own. That is what tattooing is about…expressing yourself…not the next person. If tribal does it for you, I’m good.

Welcome to the forum from Weatherford, Texas.

What’s a pretty boy doing in Texas anyway?:D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.