raphy
    Participant
    @raphy

from the SF bay area, let me know what you folks think? :p

23.jpg
    40.jpg
    the second pic, i may have to go back cause all the lil patterns are off, some are more pointy some are more thicker…but tatts, yea thye’re addicting:rolleyes:

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

Looks really neat!
    Liked it a lot.
    TRIBAL 4 the win!!! 😀

raphy
    Participant
    @raphy

thanks! sorry about the pics kinda blurry, i’ll try to take better ones

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome.

Some interesting pieces what was the design inspired by?

Take Care
    Matthew

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome to the forum, nice small but neat tattoos :p

raphy
    Participant
    @raphy
    Sherav;45300 wrote:
    Hi and welcome.

Some interesting pieces what was the design inspired by?

Take Care
    Matthew

the bigger one is an aries stargate i found off the net while looking around for something i liked.
    the one on my wrist i guess is a tribal circle with patterns which i liked had to have

Butterfly_Kisses;45303 wrote:
    welcome to the forum, nice small but neat tattoos :p

only the beginning:rolleyes:

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum, as been said small but neat, it looks like your going to be a tribal person then ???
    i did tribal testerday and saturday….. I friggin hate doing the stuff but its better than nothing though lol,,

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

ahh your addicted already 😀

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

I have this on my wall for all my clients to see, and about 95% of them have returned for more work..

-DMD-
    Participant
    @dmd

yup, you just can’t stop inking 😀

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill
    Outlaw;45312 wrote:
    welcome to the forum, as been said small but neat, it looks like your going to be a tribal person then ???
    i did tribal testerday and saturday….. I friggin hate doing the stuff but its better than nothing though lol,,

I know whatcher saying Outlaw, I did Tribal today, end of last week, and have another one lined up already. I hate doing tribal. Time consuming, monotonous work…but it pays the bills.

raphy
    Participant
    @raphy

now i dont know what to get:p

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

sodding tribal, done two pieces since mentioning it and took a booking for some more this coming saturday……….. excuse me while i look for a wall to bang my head against hahahahahahahaha..

if you dont know what you want then dont get anything…. dont just get ink for the sake of it, i know that kind of goes against my motto of “why wait for a special moment- get it because you want it” but just picking something random is pointles and money wasting as in a short time you will grow to regret or hate the piece.

what type of things do you like ??
    colour?
    black / g ??
    tribal (shrugging shoulders, heaven forbid)
    old school??
    new skool??
    pinups??

the list is endless

sorry if it muddles your brain even more :p

raphy
    Participant
    @raphy
    Outlaw;45493 wrote:
    sodding tribal, done two pieces since mentioning it and took a booking for some more this coming saturday……….. excuse me while i look for a wall to bang my head against hahahahahahahaha..

if you dont know what you want then dont get anything…. dont just get ink for the sake of it, i know that kind of goes against my motto of “why wait for a special moment- get it because you want it” but just picking something random is pointles and money wasting as in a short time you will grow to regret or hate the piece.

what type of things do you like ??
    colour?
    black / g ??
    tribal (shrugging shoulders, heaven forbid)
    old school??
    new skool??
    pinups??

the list is endless

sorry if it muddles your brain even more :p

you are right my friend, like i said i dont kow what to get but i want another one! lol. but yea, it has to be something meaninful in one way or the other. I was thinking of getting the “jack skellington” perhaps on my elbow? but i dont know how that would look after a few years:p

raphy
    Participant
    @raphy

hey old thread i know, question i been meaning to ask, after you get a tattoo done, do you always have to go back and get it retouched? i havent gone yet but im wondering if its normal. :rolleyes:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.