ntelekt
    Participant
    @ntelekt

Hi, im ntelekt, Ive been tattooing for 3 years now in Houston.
    Nice to meet you all.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to seeing your ink and work done.

Take Care
    Matthew

ntelekt
    Participant
    @ntelekt
    Sherav;43809 wrote:
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to seeing your ink and work done.

Take Care
    Matthew

Me too! I hope to have at least a hand full up over the weekend. I just got my digi cam so I can start another portfolio (I lost my 1st one during the last hurricane)… Luckily, I have a few clients that im in contact with and will take photos of that asap.

PS – Your sig mentions a free ebook of flash? Is that true, or do I have to buy a membership? Thanks

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

No it is not a flash art book it is a manual about tattooing and the various questions that get asked about it.
    I am currently writing another that is using Judaic and Christian tattoo art. The one I have up is free for anybody who wants to read it.

Looking forward to the upload.

Take Care
    Matthew

ntelekt
    Participant
    @ntelekt
    Sherav;43860 wrote:
    Hi

No it is not a flash art book it is a manual about tattooing and the various questions that get asked about it.
    I am currently writing another that is using Judaic and Christian tattoo art. The one I have up is free for anybody who wants to read it.

Looking forward to the upload.

Take Care
    Matthew

Awesome, I’ll definitely start reading that tonight, very cool of you.

I will start uploading soon as I can catch someone with my work! BTW, I looked at the tats you got, nice work, I really like that lion.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

welcome , stick your work on and let us have a nosey ๐Ÿ˜€

ntelekt
    Participant
    @ntelekt
    Butterfly_Kisses;43894 wrote:
    welcome , stick your work on and let us have a nosey ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey guys, just letting ya know, I started a tat this weekend on bro-n-law but its still a W.I.P… He sent me a cam phone image, its on my album (sorry for quality)… I promise more (BETTER) pics of my (complete) stuff as I am able to get them. Feel free to give whatever constructive criticism/opinions you have to offer. THANKS!!!:cool:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.