Rapidoh
    Participant
    @rapidoh

Well, hey everyone.

My google searches brought me over to this place just today while doing some research for a new tattoo that I will be getting. Well, I’ve been 18 since last September and I’ve already got myself 2 tattoo’s. One on the stomach and the other just before my elbow on the bottom of the forearm. I’ve always loved them and well, who can’t say after you’ve had one you don’t get addicted!

Its nice to find a place where I can see other people’s art on them and share the same interest as people too.
    Hope to see everyone around and hopefully I’ll stick around and won’t forget about this place!

Also hope everybody can read this colour!

Aussie_Al
    Participant
    @aussie_al

Welcome to the boards!

that color works great for me!

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Welcome to the forum, and the colour works well for me too! Are you planning on posting any pics of your tattoos, hope so, I love looking at other peoples works of art!

Karen

Rapidoh
    Participant
    @rapidoh

Glad the colour works for you guys. I’d post the two tattoo’s I have now, but they are very generic and simple. Although I’m going to be going to my local tattoo place and hopefully get some time with one of the artists that work there so they can draw out my new tattoo idea I have and hopefully after that, be able to book it in for ASAP. So I will definitely be getting photo’s of my upcoming design since I’ve thought of it by myself and its personal to me. Edit – I put up my photos for my existing tattoo’s anyway, Actually planning on getting a touch up done on my elbow tat. Not very happy with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.