S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

I’ve been on a few other tattoo forums and didn’t like the environement, so I’m looking for more. Found this one and decided to stop in and after looking around, I figured I’d give this one a try, so here goes.

My handle here is S.Neill. I own and operate New Covenant Ink in Weatherford, Texas. I’ve been tattooing for just over 20 years, I grew up in studios around Houston, and picked up the trade a little at a time. I finally dedicated myself to being an artist in 1989.

I break trends, as my shop is a Christian/Nuetral studio and There are certain things we won’t tattoo here. It doesn’t make me any friends in the tattooing community, that’s for sure. Anyway, that’s me. I run the shop, my wife is our piercer, and my little brother is our second artist. He’s kind of an apprentice, though honestly he pretty much knows everything. He’s been out of the art for a year, and has been working off and on out of his house for the better part of 14 years. I’ve been working with him to get his hand back where it was before he quit a year ago.

callmebrit
    Participant
    @callmebrit

welcome 🙂
    I’m new here too.
    I’d love to see your work.

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Yeah, like you; I’ve been on a few forums and just didn’t feel it. I’m new here too and I really like it. These forums are pretty active.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Welcome aboard, im sure you’ll enjoy the ride

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome

I would love to see your work.
    Do you have a website?

Take Care
    Matthew

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

I’ve got some of my work posted here in photo albums. We’ve only got our recent work, over the last three weeks on the computer. You can find us at http://www.myspace.com/newcovenantink. I’ve missed photographing about a quarter of my work, but there should be plenty of my recent stuff for you to look at. My brother’s work is there too, but he’s got less posted. He’s a little difficult and if he doesn’t think its perfect, he won’t let me post it. Anyway, check out my album here on the forum, and check out our MySpace. We’ll get a full website up soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.