callmebrit
    Participant
    @callmebrit

Hello all,

I’m new here and to tattoos. I do have one tattoo on my upper back and planning on a second one on my foot. I’m also looking for a way to make my back piece a little more complicated and intricate. I’m 20 years old, born and raised in PA. Love meeting new people and I love looking at tattoos.

l_5aef56528fcc4da1ade8ce7d4da0f9-1.jpg

^^there’s my first tattoo freshly done. I would love any ideas on making it a little more intricate ๐Ÿ™‚

just call me brit

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Brit

Love the ink you have done.

There is so much you can add to it.

There is the floral themes from single petals floating to a trellis of ivy and blooms.

You could go for more stars and stardust tapering from the stars already there.

There is celtic knotwork that could work as a surrounding border.

Just tossing a few ideas out there.

Take Care
    Matthew

S.Neill
    Participant
    @s-neill

Welcome Callmebrit, I look forward to posting with you. I give variations of the same advice to anyone seeking a tattoo. The advice is this: You are doing well seeking opinions from experienced people. you are making a smart move in investing your time into research before bgetting inked again. However, ultimately the decision must be yours. You need to seek what it is you want to say, and how you want to say it. Tattooing is such a wonderful way to express yourself through art.

The vision in your mind can be brought to life by a skilled artist, and it says something about you and who you are. I can say add flowers, or butterlies, or whatever, but that is me, and they are my ideas. you must seek inside yourself to find who YOU are and what this art means to you. Choose wisely and carefully.

callmebrit
    Participant
    @callmebrit

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ I actually sat on the design for about a year before I started looking for an artist.

thanks S.Neill. I’ve been searching for stuff that really made me feel something and I thought that it wouldn’t hurt to ask professionals. As with when I first drew up this design I’ll probably sit on anything for a good 10 months to a year before I add anything to it. But thanks for your advice ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.