Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Juneau, Alaska, but did live in Boston for a year and half!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

Kent , England

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

God’s most hallowed and chosen ground 😀
    Leeds, UK

Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Cincin-a-freaken-nati the best god damn city on the face of god’s green earth!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

OMG…… two dreamers hahahahahahaha :p

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Alaska ranks among the happiest of states
    Alaskans are among the happiest Americans, despite harsh living conditions, according to a new survey.

The well-being survey by Gallup and Healthways ranks Utah as the overall happiest state, followed by Hawaii.

West Virginia is at the bottom of the list.

Alaska outranks Utah in the category of “emotional health,” second only to Hawaii.

And Alaska is in the top ten states, according to the survey’s “life evaluation” — or how well you believe you’re doing now and in five years.

Those factors outweigh Alaska’s ranking near the bottom in terms of access to clean water, fresh food, and health care.

The divide between the happiest and least happy states is not wide. On a scale of 100, Utah scores 69-point-2 while West Virginia is at 61-point-2.

Alaska is in the top half (20th) at 66.2.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Yeah, but you also have Palin.

*shudder*

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Waihi New Zealand, most tattooed country in the world!

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Not everyone in Alaska likes Palin!! I was hoping McCain would have won so she would be out of Alaska!

mark1cabs
    Participant
    @mark1cabs

born in ireland but living in birmingham uk

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk
    Chance666;36721 wrote:
    Not everyone in Alaska likes Palin!! I was hoping McCain would have won so she would be out of Alaska!

Dude, that is the most brilliant statement I’ve heard all day. Palin’s bad for Alaska, so let’s move that bitch into higher office so she’s the whole country’s problem! It’s perfect!

I’m not condoning any particular political view here, I just want you to consider the ramifications of what you just said. You wanted to move that hateful, homophobic, narrow minded religious zealot into a position where she could legitimately become our president in the next election cycle, just to get her out out of the state?

God, no wonder you’re a freakin blonde.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Well most of the USA doesn’t even know that Alaska is a state! So she would be out of our hair, and into yours!

The news here is that she is planning to run for president in 2012!!! Because she is NOT going to get re-elected here!!

I am truly thinking about moving to Canada!!

It is not my fault the bleach has seeped into my brain and killed cells!!

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

..seriously? Most Americans don’t know Alaska’s a state? I hope you’re kidding on that one, but after being exposed to how many of my countrymen and women are ignorant of just basic facts of existence I have a sinking feeling you ain’t.

Either way though, if she’s president, whether or not the rest of America knows it, she’s still your president and can still do some pretty awful things to our country.

And what is the likelihood of her forgetting about Alaska?

Still, I’m not worried. No matter what people say, after the last election, Palin is a goddamn joke. There is no way in hell the Republicans would be dumb enough to run her in 2012. Hell, the only thing stupider would to be to run her with Mike Huckabee as her VP.

As for Canada…if weed becomes legal and not just decriminalized, I may have to visit there a few times a year, but I love my ignorant, gun-toting, bible-thumping country. On paper, at least, we’re still the home of the brave, the land of the free.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

GoldenKizzeh
    Participant
    @goldenkizzeh

Wales. UK. Born Manchester, UK.

GoldenKizzeh
    Participant
    @goldenkizzeh
    KnightHawk;36781 wrote:
    ..seriously? Most Americans don’t know Alaska’s a state? I hope you’re kidding on that one, but after being exposed to how many of my countrymen and women are ignorant of just basic facts of existence I have a sinking feeling you ain’t.

Blame the Nazi-zionists.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.