ImRickJamesBitch
    Participant
    @imrickjamesbitch

Cheers,

Justin here from the Denver, CO area. Just wanted to drop in and share.

This is my first tattoo and now that I have it, certainly not my last. on my right inner forearm.
    440ac4b4ff.jpg

have had a passion for tigers my whole life and they have some significant meaning to me so I though that this would make a good first… the only problem with it that i have noticed now is that the artist did an AMAZING (IMO) job on it and set the bar REAL high for any subsiquent tattoos. I tend to be a perfectionist so that is important to me and I cant find a single thing i dont like about it yet (rare for me)

Anyway, i was just searching and looking for other ideas and stumbled across the site here. My next one is going to be another tiger, in a crouched stalking position, probably either on my left upper back or left side of my chest… havent decided yet. I just need to make sure it is as realistic looking as this one i have now.

Let me know what ya’ll think. Always looking for input good or bad!

– Justin

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Justin

I love that piece. Damn that is some fine ink – I really love big cat tattoos.
    Wear that with pride.

Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

wow…. very nice piece, it almost looks like a watercolour painted on there.

i think that the next piece would probable suit a back rather than a chest, and personally i would go as large as possible, that way the detail can really be placed in there nicely.. you got a real good artist there as well “respect” 😉

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Awesome work, welcome to a life of ink addiction:D

ImRickJamesBitch
    Participant
    @imrickjamesbitch

Thank You! I love it so far… still nothing i dislike about it. The guy that did it is named Travis Koenig from Dark Millenia In Denver. He has all kinds of awards and and whatnot in his office. Hes definately doing my next one for sure.

I can definately tell that I have been hooked. I keep getting these crazy ideas for tats and now am having trouble deciding on something. lol

I’ll throw up a few more pics when its all healed up (Just got it on Friday night) and the photo above is about 2 minutes after he was done. Its looking better now. The colors are a little more vibrant now that the redness in my skin has gone away.

– Justin

rev_martin4
    Participant
    @rev_martin4

That’s really wicked looking. I really like the way he did it below the skin with the torn edges.

Cheers,
    -Rev

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

yep love it, it looks like its coming right at you.

ImRickJamesBitch
    Participant
    @imrickjamesbitch
    rev_martin4;36604 wrote:
    That’s really wicked looking. I really like the way he did it below the skin with the torn edges.

Cheers,
    -Rev

Yeah I love how it turned out. I actually designed it. I am a graphic designer by trade and did it all up in photoshop… he did the rest though. The major fear I had with it is that it was going to look like a tiger yawning instead of snarling, but he did a great job at bringing out the feirceness of it – in particular around the eye and the scrunched up look around the bridge of the nose.

– Justin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.