Demetriouskaine
    @

Hello peoples,

Well I just joined Tattoo Forums becuase I have been mulling the thought over in my head to get a tattoo perhaps. Problem being, I would like something that means something to me and that I like the look of. Since (no offense to people in general) I don’t want anything for a person in my life, mom, dad, brother etc. I want something that still has meaning to me, lasting meaning. I love the music I love, more than anything I can think of. So i figure, I want to get a tattoo with a sort of Techno/house/electronic Theme. Or maybe a sort of Rat-pack/Dean Martin,Michael Buble etc related Tattoo. I’m a graphic Designer, so I have the ability to tweak designs, but I Lack specific creativity, my forte is abstract creativity :P.
    I had my ears pierced years ago, and I loved them, but I had troubles and I think I now have scar tissue, not sure, but there is definitely something that inhibits my ears staying pierced. Any who, once i get rid of my glasses (get contacts) i plan/would love to get my ears re-pierced. The Tat. is a little further off into the distance perhaps.
    .. yeah, any who. lol thats “me” for right now ^_^ Hey peoples.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Welcome to the forum.

You are doing the right thing ink is for life so take your time on what you want. I have planned my backpiece I am getting for 7 years. ๐Ÿ™‚

Take Care
    Matthew

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum, and yes matthew is quite right as always, you should take your time and choose wisely.

its not a race and its not a fashion accessory ๐Ÿ˜‰

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    Outlaw;36546 wrote:
    welcome to the forum, and yes matthew is quite right as always, you should take your time and choose wisely.

its not a race and its not a fashion accessory ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh ive been terribly misled!!! I thought it WAS a fashion accessorie mwahaha;)

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

yeah welcome to the forum.
    I am still mulling it over. I wanted to get a superman tattoo as a kid and it would of looked crap to be honest cos I aint muscled anymore.
    I am toying with the idea of a metatron cube. although still not sure which one to get.
    It is a symbol that balances spirituality and science and has a deep meaning for me.
    so yeah take ya time and choose one that you will cherish for the rest of ya life.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.