nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too

Hi!

Just registered here, because I’m looking for a new design. I’m in desperate need of a cover up. 😀

Had my first tattoo done when I was 19, by now I have 15. For some people that’s not a lot and others are baffled. To each their own, right?

Just moved to the UK in October. That means I also haven’t found a good tattoo artist yet in this country. Lot of stuff left to do before I’ll get that cover up…

Little bit about me: originally Dutch (and hating it), female, getting on in life (39 now), fun loving edging towards crazy. Hope to find some fun people here.

rev_martin4
    Participant
    @rev_martin4

Hi Nicky,

I just joined myself after reading over some of the many threads in the forum. Most of the people here seem a little wacky and fun.

Cheers,
    -Rev

Chance666
    Participant
    @chance666

Wacky?? I think that goes with getting inked! I had a guy last night ask why do I have tattoos. The best answer I could come up with is that ‘CAUSE I CAN’

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Welcome, we’re all a little crazy here, there maybe some sane people here, but i havent met them yet!!!:D

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi Nicky

Hey I love the Netherlands and I regulary visit Amsterdam – such a laid back city. 😀
    Looking forward to seeing your tats.

Take Care
    Matthew

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I wanna go to amsterdam. erm for tulips obviously…..

nicky_too
    Participant
    @nicky_too
    smallville_hero;36611 wrote:
    I wanna go to amsterdam. erm for tulips obviously…..

The tulips are near Amsterdam, so just going to Amsterdam won’t help. You obviously want to go to Amsterdam because of the Sex Museum.

By the way…getting drugs easily is a myth…has been for years. Just thought I’d throw that into the group. :p

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.