IT_LBS2
    Participant
    @it_lbs2

Just wanted to say hello to you all. A bit about myself….
    I am from the east coast of Canada, Nova Scotia to be exact. I love tattoos!! I am in the process of having my right arm sleeved with tribal art. I am 8 hours into it now and have about 10 hours left.

I am planning to do a a rain forest theme on my left arm, once my right arm is finished. I have alot more planned for the rest of my un-tatted body.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and time for me to look over this site a bit more and check everyones work.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi IT

Welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing your ink.

Matthew

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

WELCOME TO THE FOURM!! WE’RE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU!!!

Love. Peace. Metallica.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Whohoooo!! Another Canadian!! I am from BC…nice to meet you and welcome to the Forum!!!!

IT_LBS2
    Participant
    @it_lbs2

Thanks guys and gals. I will post some pictures of my ink later when I get home, can’t do it here from work.

Glad I found this site… alot of great info and ink work.

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

welcome to the forum you lucky swine living in canada.

IT_LBS2
    Participant
    @it_lbs2
    smallville_hero;36149 wrote:
    welcome to the forum you lucky swine living in canada.

lol.. well thanks… Where do you live?
    And yes, I do consider myself very fortunate to live in this wonderful country, Canada.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Me too!! Never found anywhere better!! Especially in the summertime!!!

IT_LBS2
    Participant
    @it_lbs2
    DonnaMH;36191 wrote:
    Me too!! Never found anywhere better!! Especially in the summertime!!!

oh I agree, summer time right across Canada is great. I’m not a huge fan of the east coast winters though. I miss the BC winters..lol….

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

I just moved to london, dont get me wrong its a great city, but always ffffing freezing.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the friendly forum, theres a few canadians on here now.
    im about 70 miles from “smallville_hero” and i can agree about our lovely freezing cold english weather 😉

it seems funny, i was doing some tribal down an arm yesterday lol..

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh
    IT_LBS2;36195 wrote:
    oh I agree, summer time right across Canada is great. I’m not a huge fan of the east coast winters though. I miss the BC winters..lol….

Hahaha..you didn’t miss anything here this year…it was probably colder than back east alot of the fricken time!! Were did you live in BC?

IT_LBS2
    Participant
    @it_lbs2

The first time I lived out there was in Burnaby and the last was Surrey. Hopefully going to make it back out there next year, to see some of the Olympics, plus my cousin lives there and he is always bothering me to come out for a visit.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Cool…at least you will have somewhere to stay during the Olympics then!! I am not going anywhere NEAR Vancouver during any of that!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.