akasha8uk
    Participant
    @akasha8uk

Hello all my name is Lea I am from England I have no tattoos but I am intending to get one in a few weeks so thought I’d come on here and read peoples experiences and get some ideas for the deisgn of my own x

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

hey there , welcome to the forum
    theres a few of us from england on here so where abouts are ya, im down near dover !

akasha8uk
    Participant
    @akasha8uk

I am a northen bird, I’m from Durham.

LAP13
    Participant
    @lap13

Hi Lea,

I’m new too and got my first yesterday.

Took a while to get the design I wanted but is worth it.

So, any ideas what you’re after?

vala
    Participant
    @vala

hello and welcome. 🙂
    im sure you’ll come to a think of a design that you would like in no time. you can always let us know know what you roughly want and maybe more folk can suggest ideas for you?

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

Welcome!!! This is a great site with lots of great advice, I am fairly new here as well, hopefully you will be able to come up with a great design that you love!!!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi and welcome.

Leeds here 🙂
    If you need any help with tat ideas more than happy to help.

Matthew

akasha8uk
    Participant
    @akasha8uk

i have seen a design that stood out to me, i have 2 children so i wanted to incorporate them into it theres a pic in my album well the only pic in the scroll i wanted some scripture in but i dnt want people to know what it says so i translated wha i want it to say in latin which is:
    meus liberi meus diligo meus vita which means my children my love my life. any feedback would be great x

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

That is really cool…the last tat I got is for my kids…it is on my right arm, I love it!!

Dylandcole.jpg

akasha8uk
    Participant
    @akasha8uk

Thats realy nice tattoo, I want my first tat to have a meaning and i thought the kids who have more meaning to me than anything else in my life, im a rockabilly chick so when i saw the tattoo i was drawn to it instantly and i came up with phrase which just somes up how i feel about my life and translated it into latin i like the fact not many people will know whta it means, A) its a conversation starter and B) I know what it means and my kids will when they understand and thats all that matters.
    LAP13 i like your tattoo its very nice did you design that yourself?
    Sherav hello, thanks for your reply to my other post it was very inciteful i used to live in wakefield it was a strange place i still have a lot of relatives down there, love leeds market!!
    And Vala thank you x

LAP13
    Participant
    @lap13

I really like your thoughts and ideas! sounds great.

Thanks! – Sort of, I’m not arty at all but my other half made suggestions so a 3 way discussion with him, me and the tattooist and we got there.

akasha8uk
    Participant
    @akasha8uk

my other half doesn’t like the tattoo but stuff him its not going on him. i’m just going to put my stamp on it and when i see the tattooist i will just discuss it with them.

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Hi, I’m fairly new here too, just a few weeks, also from Uk, Hull so not that far from you, just a few hours! Female too but a fair bit older, I have three tattoos plus my grandkids names, thinking about my next one now, either shoulders or lower back, I’ll know which I want when I find a design I like. I’m thinking of asking my nephew to design something for me, he designed his own tattoos and they are really nice.

Love your idea of the latin inscription, any idea what you want with it?

akasha8uk
    Participant
    @akasha8uk

Hey, im going to use the pic in my tattoo album and add the first 2 line of the latin scripture on the scroll and maybes have the final line at the bottom meus vita its all still in sketch mode whilst i put my little stamp on it, im soo fussy it took me 2 yrs to find wallpaper for only 1 wall in my living room ha ha so i want this to be as happy with it as possible with it being permanent.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.