BritishHunger
    @

I’m new here, obviously. new to forums in general. I have 7 tattoos and one in the works, my biggest one yet, on my left shoulder blade. I’m just looking to chat with people with some of the same interests as me. I’m looking to get my piercing licence and open my own little shop in springfield, mo. I have an antique dentists or barbers chair (im not sure which) that i’m going to convert into a piercing chair and give it a nice chrome finish. I have 7 piercings, 3 in each ear and my tongue. Im wanting to get another one in my right ear/top cartilage. But i want to get something thats unique, i just havent found anything yet. Anyway, heres a pic of my latest tattoo, im going to get the rest of it done later this month. And the picture i took it from.

0102091951.jpg NewTattoo.jpg

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum,
    im sure you will find some piercers to chat to, post some pickies in your album area of your chair and autoclave etc….

Talistar
    Participant
    @talistar

Welcome. Can you please explain what can be unique in an ear peircing?

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Welcome to it Kiddo!!

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Welcome to you!

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Welcome to the forum. You should really have someone else take a picture of that ink on your shoulder for you. It’s super blurry and you may be misrepresenting it by posting a photo like that. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Otherwise, talk to ya later.

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

is it bruce from night of the living dead???

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    smallville_hero;33523 wrote:
    is it bruce from night of the living dead???

that was polite and discrete :p

the image quality is not doing the piece any justice

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.