Apes
    Participant
    @apes

Hey the names Apes, im 21 and living in london.

Ive always loved tattoos and the lifestyle that goes with it, sadly because of cost I couldunt go and spend months/years learning how to tattoo.

Im a Montesorri Teacher, also I teach Pianno, play bass for a (used to be) all girl band. Suffering Silence (http://www.myspace.com/sufferingsilence) I design full body graphics for cars (at http://www.aceimageuk.com) and im into the modifying scene also engrave engine covers…

My fav art has to be ancient japanese and art nuveau. Right now im waiting to go pick up a nice huge massive KIT! im not going to tattoo anyone for a good ol’ while but i got some guinnea pigs lined up for when that time come yo!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

first off welcome to the forum,

it sounds like you know what you got in mind, but its a shame you have not spent more time reading through either this forum or other tattoo forums. that way you would know what to buy and what to avoid

let me just say good luck with whatever you decide to buy but rember what rhymes with kit…….. SHIT !

just my 0.02 worth

Apes
    Participant
    @apes
    Outlaw;33142 wrote:
    first off welcome to the forum,

it sounds like you know what you got in mind, but its a shame you have not spent more time reading through either this forum or other tattoo forums. that way you would know what to buy and what to avoid

let me just say good luck with whatever you decide to buy but rember what rhymes with kit…….. SHIT !

just my 0.02 worth

Ah, gomenasai… by kit I mean a bunch of things im getting at the same time… not your ebay from china shit…. for all I know there going to send me a sewing machine and some watercolours, oh and detol. ๐Ÿ˜€

when it arrive i’ll post it up my mini studio (heh a desk in my house with items displayed apon)

But im here for 0.02’s info and advice ๐Ÿ™‚ otherwise i’d just be a some punk and wing it yo.

Apes~

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

so what machines did ya go for ?

Apes
    Participant
    @apes

Just a light coil machine one liner one shader, nothing fancy looking…. I guess I got my flahy guitar theory on tat machines. Flashy guitars don’t sound as good as standard looking ones…

but if you can recomend anything That would be brill… I don’t want to be mugged off. all my other art equipment is high standard and I don’t want to slip on something that can be on skin for life. (not that im rushing to tattoo people… just pigs for now :D)

oh the place that sells these things are a company in croydon, im taking a friend with me who tattoos in NW london, for back up ๐Ÿ™‚

cheers again.

Apes~

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i used to use a company in croydon for my starbrite inks, caps, needles etc…. it might be the same place..

all i will say is if you have an artist from a shop with you then they should be able to point you in the right direction, but remember that good isnt cheap and cheap isnt good,
    keep us updated on what ya get ๐Ÿ˜‰

Apes
    Participant
    @apes
    Outlaw;33161 wrote:
    i used to use a company in croydon for my starbrite inks, caps, needles etc…. it might be the same place..

all i will say is if you have an artist from a shop with you then they should be able to point you in the right direction, but remember that good isnt cheap and cheap isnt good,
    keep us updated on what ya get ๐Ÿ˜‰

isunt that good tattoos ain’t cheap and cheap tattoos ain’t good? (I think that was a flyer from eclipes that i picked up in camden few years back!) well when i get adress details and such i’ll pm ya. ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

no need , i dont use them anymore… cheers anyways

as for the quote…… it works for both tattoos and equipment

i like another i seen ” kitchen magicians dont just give cheap tattoo’s, they also give Hepatitis”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.