Jessssiicaaaaa
    Participant
    @jessssiicaaaaa

sooo im jess. and im from philly and so far iv got this tattoo on my arm..i wanna try and get more stuff around it to make it look. not so alone i guess lol but i have no clue wat to get with it that will look right so im pretty much looking for help…oh and it was like my first tattoo and the guy i went to is good nd all but he dug a little too much so it hurt alot && i wanted the inside of my stars to be faded from yellow to green but idk…anyway here it is..my friend sarah drew it for me..

l_916cf3e4da5f71fb74d7551a9d838fe3.jpg

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Welcome to the forum. Your ink looks partially like marker and partially like watercolor. At the moment I don’t have a suggestion but I will think on it and post back later. One thing you could do is go to another tattoo artist and ask for some advice and let him/her rework it for you. Are you wanting a full sleeve maybe?? In the mean time take a look around the forum. And once more welcome.

Jessssiicaaaaa
    Participant
    @jessssiicaaaaa

yea i deff am thinking of doing a full sleeve. and i get that it looks like marker alot cuz its so bright but its realll haha it hurt like a b***h. thanx.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Welcome to the forum.

I like the bright colours it stands out a lot.

I was taking a close look at that tattoo – just curious did he/she drag the needle through on the orange and pink -damn that must have hurt 😮 – looks like they went exploring to the bone on that.

You could also ask an artist to tighten those lines on the stars when you get your reshade done and maybe just a quick once over to make your colours define a bit more.

How about a series of shooting stars or a comet if you ars staying with the theme extending as a surrounding background?

Don’t get me wrong I like the tat and only making suggestions so that you get the most from it.

Take Care

Matthew

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I’d say ask an artist to expand the tat and use starts, bright ribbons of color, and skulls through out your arm. I don’t think there’s anything complex about it.

Talistar
    Participant
    @talistar

I think you should consider looking at other tattoo designers for your next tattoo, if your tattoo artist doesn’t have many suggestions. You should be able to get plenty of ideas from them or even by typing “tattoo designs” or “tattoo design ideas” in google.

Good luck!

Jessssiicaaaaa
    Participant
    @jessssiicaaaaa

yea i think thats wat ill do nd maybe thro in a few music note without it looking stupid? ..nd yea he deff did dig me nd it hurt like hell my arm was like huuuge swolllen nd it bruised bad. i mean hes a good tattoo artist but hes really heavy handed nd from wat i hear its not supposed to be a super deep tattoo. then again its my frist big one but i wont be able to sit thru another one with him.

Talistar
    Participant
    @talistar

If you do a good job matching the colors a music note can look really cool

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

Hi I really like the design and think it would benefit from more detaied skulls. Just my opinion though

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.