da_russian_one
    Participant
    @da_russian_one

Hey everybody!
    My name is Jakob and i’m russian and i currently live in germany.

first of all i want to say that i REALLY like the style of this forum! the colors are oh so nice!!

anyways, as the title says im going to tell you a lot about myself 😛

im 20 years old living in germany since 1990. i am interested in cars, motorsports, photography, clothes and music.

i do not have any tats yet but i hope i can get one this year hopefully when i achieved my goal.

i joined this community because i wanted to get to know the community and the people who live the tattoo life, if you call it like than, rather then just getting a tat and thats it.

i like getting to know new communities and people, sure there are a lot of german tattoo forums too but i think its just interesting and exciting to be in a foreign forum talking with other people and to get influenced by different countries.

well thats all for now. if you have any more questions feel free to ask i love answering questions.

regards

Jakob

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Welcome to the forum. We have people from all over the world. We are like any other group of people. There is a lot of variety and I’d say none of us fit in any one category… I think that’s what I love about it. And the assholes are weeded out pretty immediately.

Any idea on what you’re going to have done?

Again welcome to the forum and I hope you get everything out of this forum that you came for.

da_russian_one
    Participant
    @da_russian_one
    Demure;32650 wrote:
    Welcome to the forum. We have people from all over the world. We are like any other group of people. There is a lot of variety and I’d say none of us fit in any one category… I think that’s what I love about it. And the assholes are weeded out pretty immediately.

Any idea on what you’re going to have done?

Again welcome to the forum and I hope you get everything out of this forum that you came for.

thank you!

well actually yes, i know what i want i just dont have the exact motiv but i have an idea.
    its not that i want a tattoo that is trendy or so, i want a reminder to what i have done and or achieved in life.

i have overweight problems since my birth and when i was 15 years old i was around 150kg then i went down to 90 in 3 years. and since im 18 i kind of let down myself and i regained that weight 😡
    right now im in the process of losing it again and once im done i want to get a tattoo as a reminder for me to never give up.
    as i already stated im a big car fan, specially japanese so i want to include that too (not the car theme but the japanese) so i thought about a traditional japanese koi with sakuras and water.
    since the japanese say that the koi fish never gives up his way up the river and once he is done he is rewarded by becoming a dragon.

yea thats the idea and i want it on my leg.

sorry for the long text but i just felt like sharing haha 😮

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I see so how tall are you then? Congrats on all the weight loss. I bet that was a big feat.

I don’t want to blunder your hopes and dreams or anything but during life everyone goes through phases of losing and gaining weight. I just hope that if you do gain weight again that you aren’t too hard on yourself.

How are you going about losing weight might I ask?

da_russian_one
    Participant
    @da_russian_one
    Demure;32660 wrote:
    I see so how tall are you then? Congrats on all the weight loss. I bet that was a big feat.

I don’t want to blunder your hopes and dreams or anything but during life everyone goes through phases of losing and gaining weight. I just hope that if you do gain weight again that you aren’t too hard on yourself.

How are you going about losing weight might I ask?

i’m 6’1″
    yea sure you gain some weight here and there but not as much as a couple people do. i gained lalmost 45 kg again and i didnt care haha i dont know how the hell i was thinking. but oh well its time to get busy again 😀

the most important thing is discipline without it you can forget it.

what i did is:

i removed the tv from my room,

the first time i lost that weight i even removed the internet, this time i kept it

eat healthy , eat well and eat slowly
    take your time eating your meal makes you eat less

try to avoid white bread (bread at all), try to get your carbohydrates mostly out of vegetable that contain a lot of fiber. avoid potatoes and similar stuff

drinking a lot is the key also.

and yea sports, because when you have no tv or internet to kill time, doing sports is the best way to keep you busy.

thats how i did it/doing it right now again, except the internet thing 😀

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Welcome to the board Jakob.

I am a big fan of japanese art so if you ever want to swap ideas or just generally discuss the culture art thing that would be great.

Gratz on the weight thing I have been forever been up and down on my weight but I never let it get me down and if I get annoyed with ppl I can always just sit on them! 😉

Hope you share your design ideas soon.

Matthew

jeff2020
    Participant
    @jeff2020

whatup my german homie

love jap art too. lots of samurai and dragons for me

lastfirst
    Participant
    @lastfirst

hey yall

my name is kristina and i am 18.. ya i am young!
    i have one tattoo and i completly love it..

i live in tennessee but i was born out in CALI!

uh i love to dance. i have been a dancer for 14 years, and my tat has to do with my dancing career, so i wouldnt consider it a foolish legal aged decision.

i love this forum, just by lookin at it for like 30 min. the people seem very nice and infromational
    anything else you want to know i guess just ask!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

Hi Jakob

a Koi fish sounds perfect for you 😎

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

Hi think its great to want to get something to remind you to never give up.
    I do want to get one one day but not sure exactly what I want to get.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.