bikerboy4life729
    Participant
    @bikerboy4life729

Hey my name is jarrod and before anyone says anything about the picture, yes, i am only 17. lol. but im looking to get my old tattoo covered and i have no idea what i want so im hoping you guys can give me some ideas.

this is what im looking to get covered.

l522b3bf1182f7a640d91d8ki8.th.jpg

l843593b430b84eb0f3eecbsg8.th.jpg

jeania12579
    Participant
    @jeania12579

Um…can’t see any pictures here….

bikerboy4life729
    Participant
    @bikerboy4life729

sorry. i think i fixed it.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Why do you want that covered?

bikerboy4life729
    Participant
    @bikerboy4life729

a couple reasons. i never liked it in the first place. i made the mistake of having a couple beers on the way to get it and it didnt turn out like i wanted to. and it wasnt really done all that well in the first place. also it my mine and my EX best friends motto.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Well it’s sorta big…but you could cover it with almost anything. For future reference don’t get tattoos of things that could change onthe future… What are your interests?

bikerboy4life729
    Participant
    @bikerboy4life729

yeaa i probly should have thought of that before. i love motorcycles and i dont think that is something that will ever change, but . im thinking of just going to a local artist and see if they can give me any ideas kuz there all a hell of alot more creative than i am. i kinda want something tribal but i dont know if that would be possible if i wanted it accurately covered. ive heard that its hard to find an artist that will cover that, what do you think?

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

No it’s not hard to find artists who do cover ups you just have to find one that specializes in cover ups. How’d you get ink done in the first place being only seventeen years old?? So you want a tribal or bike to cover it?

bikerboy4life729
    Participant
    @bikerboy4life729

like i said, i really have no idea what i want over it. thats why i came here to try and get some ideas. one of my older friends is friends with an artist and he let him sign for me.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Check out this album. See if you like any of these. I’m not into women or bikes so… I did the best I could.
    Bike Concepts

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.