MedzRoz
    @

Hello I am looking forward to sharing pics and info on this here site. Shall be a pleasure to get to know you all. Main area of interest at the moment is piercings. Love facial piercings! my boyfriend hates them. Have got 3 so far but ideal face has at least another 5 holes in it. Cheeks, labret, bridge, eyebrow. That consitutes the 5 i want. Cheeks are next i’m hoping next week but depends on my job. Grrrrrrr If they don’t like it i am going to content myself with a tattoo design i’ve worked on for ages now. Roses and medusa head complete with snakes in an art nouveau style. Wanted it on my chest but will be too worried about my boyfriends reaction so may have to be on my back after all. Will b bigger than any i’ve had before, i’ve only got 3 and the largest of those made me queasy. I’m looking forward to either of those soon. Festive wishes to you all X

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

Welcome to the forum, good to have you. The Medusa tatt sounds pretty interesting, I’d like to see that. Post up some pics, let’s see what you’ve got!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

welcome-3.gif

Welcome to it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.