Vaka
    Participant
    @vaka

Hey, I just typed out a whole post only to see I hadn’t logged in. Boo. Anyway, here I go again….

I’m currently a 3rd year uni student studying in the midlands, UK, but home for me is a short train journey north of London.

Have loved tattoos for ages now, and a couple of years ago I made a bet with myself that if I did well at Uni i’d get it done. Well a few months ago I decided I wanted to get it anyway (not that i’m doing badly! :p but to remember my time here more than anything).
    So I got it done a week ago, still not fully healed so have been reluctant to show it off too much until it’s as it should be, but here’s a pic of when I whipped the dressing off, and the original design:

I was after a tribal phoenix (can you guess my Uni yet? – only UK people I guess) and the only one that caught my eye that I loved was this:
    1-1105184-6852-t.jpg

Although I became aware that this design is pretty popular and would need customising a bit, so along with m artist and my drawing skillz this is what we came up with (sorry for the camera phone quality)

DSC00024-1.jpg

I loves it. Hoping to get more in time, and have one in mind but will wait a little bit first I think.

Also recently i’d become more and more into designing. Not for any particular purpose, but just enjoying doing it and getting better. Hopefully I can progress enough to actually post some of them up some day.

I’m pretty forum savvy and use another non-body mod related one rather a lot, so expect to see me buzzing around quite a bit here.

So that’s my life story. See you around ๐Ÿ˜€

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I have to say it’s a very simple design but because of the placement I absolutely love it. Welcome to the forum and you should proudly show it off.

Bexxybex
    Participant
    @bexxybex

Hey! Yeah like demure said, I love where you had it done, really unusual place!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

ooo ahhh damn dude thats pretty nice. welcome to it by the way!!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

hey welcome to the forums

Whic uni you at then? didnt really ghet it from the clue

flyingoystertattoo
    Participant
    @flyingoystertattoo

Interesting choice of placement. Looks great ๐Ÿ˜‰ Nice to have you here

Vaka
    Participant
    @vaka
    turbosatan;31228 wrote:
    hey welcome to the forums

Whic uni you at then? didnt really ghet it from the clue

Coventry, but shhh don’t tell anyone ….

Cheers for the welcome people ๐Ÿ™‚ I thought the placement was a bit different, also so that when my hands are by my side you can’t quite see what it is. I’d love to get a main arm piece next.

Also my little bro turned 18 recently, so off to get him a back one (going across his shoulders). I love looking at designs ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.