eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

hi i’m eve and i just joined the forum. i hope we will have some great chats together. i’m 26 years old, started tattooing when i was 15 for a year than my life went a bit crazy and i stoped. this year i started again. i’m a mum of 2 year old girl livin near london and 2 great loves in my life are my kid and tattoos well not just tattoos, ar in general, drawing painting, tattooing. i go by the rule that in art creation u can never stop and say that u have done and achived everything u could because it is ongoing process of learning, even if you have years and years of experience. anyway it’s little bit about myself.
    have nice talks people:):)

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

welcome-03.gif

Hiya Eve… hope you like it here and enjoy your time here as well.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum eve, which side of london are you ?
    im down near dover
    so what made you come back to tattooing then after such a long break?

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

thank u for nice welcoming. i’m in middlesex. what made me go bk to tattooing….. well i always wanted to b a tattoo artist my dad build my first machine when i was about14 years old ,he was tattooing… oh i have to explain that i am polish and in poland this isn’t a coman thing, maby now it is but wasn’t years ago so my father was sort of underground tattooist. i grew up waching my father tattoo big pieces with a single needle and it’s just something i fall in love with. came to uk 7 years ago and it wasn’t easy had no cash for equipment and no studio would take me on saying they don’t teach. well long story short with all the ups and downs i swore i will do it no metter what one day and now is the time, although i have a little kid who needs looking after all the time where there’s a will there’s a way and i just couldn’t do anything else. i dunno how to explain it it just feels right, tattooing gives me undescribable freedom, u mite think i’m crazy but i love it will all my heart.

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

when its something your passionate about ya just cant let it go no matter how many road blocks you run into. like ya said when there’s a will there’s a way. Its a great story… ya started so young and had the guidance from your father. Nows your chance! Take it and run with it 😀

Good Luck!!

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

wow… great reply with a wonderful background story, you aint just got a passion for this, its in your blood babe. And i agree with you, we never stop learning, and we learn something new every day.

good luck with your comeback, never give up, i look forward to seing some of your work. 😎

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

hey 2 of my tats are in my galery* i done it on myself as i am practising freehand, i don’t think it’s anything amazing but if it was gonna be messed up better on myself than a customer:)rose one with my kids name i think i will carry on onto a leg hlf sleeve it was only done last monday, the flower was done 2 weeks ago:) u guys are nice here i think i choosed the right forum for chatthanx again eve

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

i just took a look at them, dont take this the wrong way… dont attempt to do anymore freehand your clearly not ready yet, the outlines are wobbly and inconsistant also the shading has no variation at all, where the top rose is… was it covering a small old piece ?. if not then you have a large blowout in the center of the flower head, i know that you started tattoing when you were young, and you have been away from the scene for some time, but i would recommend hitting some practice skin or pig skin before putting needle to real skin again. you would be better using pencil and paper for practicing, and draw draw draw, trace trace trace and then draw some more.

what needle configs did you use ? and what inks?

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

that’s cool i don’t take anything the wrong way, good to hear what u think as a profesional, i never had anyone giving me advice it’s nice of u and i appreciate it. it’s true i started when i was verry young and had a long long break i done them without drawing on the skin first, and i did jump into work like that to quickly something possesed me:) well it’s scream ink i used (i just got myself set of intenze ink) needles 3RL, 7mag.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

its nice to see someone take critique and not fight back with a rant and rave, i feel your biggest problem was that the old memories of yourself and your father tattooing started the adrenaline flowing in them veigns, and its easy to get carried away with the buzz.
    i tried to be as constructive as possible, its no use just bashing at somebody.. without people telling us where we are going wromg, we can never progress.

the problem with 3rl is that they will show every wobble you make, i would recommend practicng with 5rl or 7rl to start with 😉

how long is it since you placed pencil to paper ?

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

welcome EvE, from Oz catchya around

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

quite a while hun i aded some drawings of mine in gallery, and couple of tats i’ve done following the stencil, i do draw a lot recently i don’t tattoo as much, i sometimes put my pencil in the machine and draw on paper like that. it’s cool u want to help. u mite b right about my dad we were verry close, anyway i also think i was rushing myself and wine didn’t help either:):) nevermind, it happens don’t worry i do take my time when it comes to other peoples skin, but until i’m perfect i will not tattoo others, unless it’s myself:) or someone who understands i’m not a proffesional:o. anyway i realy do appreciate ur help, u don’t know how much. yhank u – eve

eveline
    Participant
    @eveline

thank u hun

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.