Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

Hi from Tartanmack, a friend passed on a link to this forum as she knows I love all things tattoo,look forward to seeing your ink and showing mine ๐Ÿ™‚

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

welcome-3.gif

Welcome to it buddy, enjoy it!!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

hey bud welcome to the forums

Enjoy your stay

Hunni Bunni
    Participant
    @hunni-bunni

:d :d :d welcome to the forum :d :d :d

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum buddy, post some pics up and show us your stuff, i cant be sure from the intro if your and artist or collector….. i was thinking the latter.
    its a friendly place so im sure you’ll enjoy it here

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

@Outlaw 30788 wrote:

welcome to the forum buddy, post some pics up and show us your stuff, i cant be sure from the intro if your and artist or collector….. i was thinking the latter.
    its a friendly place so im sure you’ll enjoy it here

Thanks for the welcome Outlaw,I would say Im a collector and Im looking forward to showing my pride and joy backpiece off once its finished LOL (do they ever get finished ?):)

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

To Mod and Boss —thanks for the welcome —Im sure Im going to like it here

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

no prob and im sure you will too!

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

Hiya Bud and welcome:D

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

Welcome tartanmack im sure you will enjoy it here alot:D

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

I think you should put up your backpiece from the start to where you’re at now, its very interesting, (me has seen already):D

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

@Izarrasink 30843 wrote:

I think you should put up your backpiece from the start to where you’re at now, its very interesting, (me has seen already):D

Cheers, I will put something up after tomorrows center piece is outlined (once I work out how to upload pictures here ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

625505bp4303kmw6.gif

Opps looks like Ive worked it out

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Hey Tartanmack,

If ya havent found it already there is a post the explains step by step how to upload pics.

Heres the link

uploading and posting images 101

Tartanmack
    Participant
    @tartanmack

@AhshKoshBGosh 30905 wrote:

Hey Tartanmack,

If ya havent found it already there is a post the explains step by step how to upload pics.

Heres the link

uploading and posting images 101

Thanks for that—will read and take on board your words of wisdom —- not only drop dead gorgeous with beautiful tattoos but intelligent to—-is there no end to your talents ;):D

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Oh hell!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ya know what i didnt even pay attention but you had already figured it out before i posted ๐Ÿ™ !!! GOD i just woke up and in the mornings im sucha STUGOTS!! Sorry bout that… im waking up slowly but surely ๐Ÿ˜€

“Thanks for that—will read and take on board your words of wisdom —- not only drop dead gorgeous with beautiful tattoos but intelligent to—-is there no end to your talents”

^ huh? are you talking to me? I thank you for the kind compliments but i only have one tattoo and have yet to show it due to not having a pic of it. And I only look good in that pic lol my face is a bit dodgey LMAO

Thanks so much tho if that was directed to me ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.