AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

Hi All ๐Ÿ™‚ Here with my very first Tattoo and I am thrilled its not finished yet but wanted to share. And obviosly share experiences cos this wont be my last Am already planning my next Looking forward to getting to know everyone Hmmm the only prob I have is how to upload the pic :confused:

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

welcome-3.gif

Hey hey welcome to it kiddo!!

Let me help you in adding posting a pic…

Step 1: Go to your profile page… (click you screen name in top right corner next to Welcome, )

2: on the right side near the bottom is a section called Albums

3: click on either add new album if that is a link showing or click on show all albums.
    if you dont have an album it should say add new album or something like that.

4: it will then tell you to give the album a title and description and allow you to choose if it is public or private. i advise to make it public if ya want ppl to see your imgs

5: once ya do that and procede to the next page you will see links saying Upload Pictures… click it!

6: upload 3 at a time if ya have more than that you can add more after the first 3.

7: give them captions and move on to next page

Now you have made an album YAAAAAY now to post the pic in a post simply click on the pic in your album ya want to post and copy the BB Code under the pic.

Go to your post and past it into the post

Now you have successfully posted an img!!! Congrats on graduating from Uploading/Post Pics 101

:D:D

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu
    Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

welcome to the forum, that sure is a nice piece…. pretty big piece for a first as well

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

That tattoo is freaking AWESOME!!! I loooove it!!!

if ya want the actual img to appear in the post click be sure that it looks like this:

Image URL here (make sure http:// is at the beginning

No spaces either.

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

Thank u I am loving it I have been planning to have one for years and figured if it was going to hurt (which it didnt very much thankfully) I might as well go for a biggy ๐Ÿ™‚ only one more sitting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.