buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

hey all,
    im buzz just joined up, i’ll tell ya a little bout myself.

im male, 28, live in australia, have been doing so since i was 2yrs old, my country of origin is france but i love australia its the only place i know.

i got my first tattoo when i was 21 and havnt looked back, i have got 2 more since then but im not stoping there!

im a metal fabricator by trade, but i have been doing it for 10yrs and its starting to take a toll on my body, so just recently i purchased some guns ( tattoo guns) that is, i have always had a passion for art and im going to do my damn best to be a great tattooist.

anyways enough bout me,feel free to have a chat or go through pic’s with me always keen to make some mate.

cheers

BUZZ

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

welcome-3.gif

Hiya Welcome to it Brah!!!

Gots any pics of your tatts??

buzz
    Participant
    @buzz

hey ahshkosh

cheers for the welcome, well u see the 1 on my elbow of an iron cross, people get confused with the maltese cross but i dont think the maltese cross looks anything like it. by the way it hurt like fuck but i’d do it all again on the other elbow.

no other pics as yet but as soon as i get a chance to take some i’ll do it for ya.

PEACE

buzz

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

sweet brah! Yea its hard to see in the avatar ya got but i thought it was a maltese cross too… im sure when i see pics i will notice the difference.

Have a great day.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

welcome to the forums

Where are you doing your apprenticeship?

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

Hey, Buzz! Very nice to meet you. At least put the full-sized version of that avatar in your album so we can ogle it accordingly. ;]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.