AshleyK
    Participant
    @ashleyk

This is my first time to join any sort of tattoo/pericing forum, ever. I already have one tattoo, on my back, well, more towards the very low part of my neck I guess. I’d really like to get another, but I have so many things in mind, but not really 100% sure on anything, such as what, and where on my body.Id really like to get one that runs along my side, but Im kind of scared of getting something big like that. So, Im going to hang out here and try and get ideas and hopefully over time will be able to make up my mind.
    Anyhow, Im Ashley. Im 28, Live in Oklahoma and have one tattoo. Oh, I’ll go ahead and mention that I have my tounge peirced, and my ears peirced twice, Im not wanting anymore peircings though. If you want to know more, ask away, Im an open book ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ashley

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Giday Ashley…Pleased to meet ya…………!! ๐Ÿ˜€

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

hiya ๐Ÿ™‚ welcome to this great site Ashley ๐Ÿ™‚
    hope you like your stay here ๐Ÿ™‚
    x

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

Hey there. I actually live in Kansas so I’m not far from you. I have my side done if you want to know anything about it let me know. Be sure to check out the Albums on the forum and to post your own pix!! Catch you around!

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Welcome to the forum! No need to rush on a big side piece, take your time and put a lot of thought into what you want. It’s gonna be there for a long time, so you might as well make sure it’s exactly what you want. Yep, they can be addicting…post some pics when you get a chance!

AshleyK
    Participant
    @ashleyk

Thanks everyone, for the welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ Seems like a friendly group here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.