Zenn
    Participant
    @zenn

Hello and thanks for having us! We are a couple (male and female) that have a strong interest in learning how to tattoo! We both have artistic ability so we decided to take the next logical step and buy the equipment necessary to start learning to tattoo! By profession I work in the adult entertainment industry and she is an educational loan officer! So far we have only practiced on grapefruits and we are going to be getting a bit of pig skin here very soon! We have numerous questions but we will explore the site before we ask any so that we don’t aggravate the natural flow of knowledge! Once again, thanks for having us!

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Hey guys, welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun on your quest to become tattooists. There’s a ton of good information on this website. Cheers, be safe!

Ironmax
    Participant
    @ironmax

Welcome to the group! I’m sure it must be pretty hard to break into the tattoo industry. Because you’re dealing with things like blood-borne diseases etc, there is a huge safey factor. Take you’re time, learn from the professionals! It’ll be interesting to follow your progress…keep us updated.

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi guys. Glad to have you….! ๐Ÿ™‚

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

hey, hope you enjoy the forum

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

Welcome, guys! Good luck with everything. ๐Ÿ™‚

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

Welcome to the forums. I heard that pig skin is a good way to practice also if your really crazy Ive got a buddy who is a artist now and he started by tattooing him. ( like on his legs) haha Good luck!:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.