shorty_05
    Participant
    @shorty_05

Hey,

My names Vicky, i’m from Newcastle.. up north in the UK.
    The main reason i’ve joined is because i’m a tattoo and piercing virgin lol 😮 but i’m planning my first tattoo at the moment and was looking for some input from people who already had them.
    I’m quite scared aha.. but i feel like its something thats got to be done!
    Any views on Italian phrases as tattoo’s?

Thanks xx

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Hi and Welcome Vicky!!!

I just got my first tatt last month… I was super scared and had tears in my eyes already and hadnt even started the tattoo! My artist did a dry run (no ink in the needle) first so i could see how it felt and I about died from shock!! It was nothing compared to a bee sting! Giving blood hurts more than this!

Getting a tattoo releases endorphins and you feel a lil light headed but it feels great!! The sound of the tattoo machine is a bit annoying and when the artist has to go over spots he already did gets annoying too but trust me i guarantee after your first you’ll go back for more!! Do your research on some artists and if it makes ya feel better ask around and find out who has the lightest hand that can do the tatt ya want.

I promise, my pain tolorance is minimal and i didnt mind getting one at all, its nothing!!!

Do you have an idea of what ya want and where your gonna put it?

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

oh BTW nice avatar!!!! 😀 Love her!!

shorty_05
    Participant
    @shorty_05

Aw thanks for the reply.
    Yes i love her too! I wish i had the balls to get that one on her back 😉
    Everybody has been telling me that they don’t hurt, but i feel they’re just saying it to put my mind at ease lol.
    I’d really like an Italian proverb in some calligraphy style text – with some swirly bits maybe.
    I quite like L’amore è cieco or La bella vita, but it seems everyone has that one.
    My biggest problem is choosing somewhere to get it done.
    I have my own office and i usually wear long stripy shirts for work and black trousers. So as long as its not on my face I’d be fine.
    I like wrist tattoos, or on the neck or back. I want it somewhere visible though… i think somewhere on my arm might be cool?
    Not sure about lower back tatts.

Arrghh its a tough decision lol! :confused:

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

ICK I don’t like lower back tatts only cause EVRY girl i ever met has one and im very big on being different!

The ppl telling you it doesnt hurt are telling the truth! Even if you have a low pain tolerance it still isnt bad. Just annoying, i will say when my artist was going over the spots he had done already was annoying and at times i had to tell him stop cuz it just got to be too much of an annoyance and that was the only time where it hurt but it wasnt a horrid “OMG ima pass out” kinda hurt. When ya scratchin yourself in the same spot for too long the skin gets sensative to that and begins to hurt right? right! and thats about as bad as it feels when getting a tattoo!

Yes ange is quite the MILF! In Wanted she has tattoos on her thumbs down to her wrist that i want soo bad… the place i work is real laid back so if i got one on my hand it wouldnt be too big of a deal BUT ya never know i might lose my job and have to go back to corp. america and with tatts on the hand getting a job would be difficult.

Mine is on the back of my neck… visible but easily covered if i need it to be. The upper arm is a great place and easy to hide too. but for the tatt your talking about i would say across the back from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. that would look nice and leave plenty of room fr more deco if later on you decide to add on to it.

LOL omg sorry for the novel 😮 good luck on the tatt and let me know when you decide to get one.

shorty_05
    Participant
    @shorty_05

I agree with you about lower back tatts.
    I’m not a fan at all.
    Some girls have reeaallyy nice ones, but they’re just too common for me.
    Thanks for all your help!
    A few people have said it feels like scratching sun burn, which isn’t the worst pain ever lol just annoying like you said 🙂

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Exactly! No problem, good luck!

shaz64
    Participant
    @shaz64

Hi like you vicky i have to cover up at work i am a shop assistant to look at me no one would know i have a full backpiece and half sleeves yes it does hurt but you can put up with it go for it girl shaz

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hi Vicky. There are numbing creams that can be applied for anybody who cannot handle pain that well.
    Everybody is different regarding pain tolerance. Women can handle waaaayyy more pain than most men.
    70% of my clientele are female, the more ink time you get, the easier you learn to control the situation.
    And you just never know? You will probably breeze through it.
    May i suggest a small one on the back of your shoulder. Then you get an idea of the pain…..Its small, wont take long to do. Alot of people scare themselves that the tattoo is going to really hurt. When it totally becomes much easier to deal with. You will be then looking in the mirror……Feeling out of balance…:D
    NEEDING MORE INK. Trust me you will breeze through it girl!

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

@X-pressive 29229 wrote:

Women can handle waaaayyy more pain than most men./QUOTE]

Marry me :p !! I have been trying to explain that to my guy friends and their all like “no way are women more pain tolerable than most men!!” YEA HUH!! THANK YOU for pointing that out!!

Anywho, VICKY keep tellin yourself it’s gonna hurt like hell… trust me you will trick your mind cuz once you get it your mind will tell you its not as bad as you made yourself believe.

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.