Youssef
    Participant
    @youssef

Hey everyone, just saying hi, I’m from the caribbean and I have become a tattoo addict. I currently only have 2 but I am working on the rest…lol. Anyways great forum and I hope to meet alot of other tattoo lovers…

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Hiya! Welcome:)

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

Hello! If you’re looking to meet a lot of cool and interesting tattoo lovers, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Welcome to the forum! We’re glad to have you.

Youssef
    Participant
    @youssef

Thanks for the welcomes guys, it’s nice to be here.

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Welcome Youssef!! :):):)

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

god its sounds like an AA meeting. “hello, welcome, Nice to have you here” lol but yea its nice to see another tattoo enthusiast. “WELCOME”:cool:

Youssef
    Participant
    @youssef

Hello my name is Youssef and I’m an alcholic. But for real just trying to get in good with the natives and show some love to the admins and higher ups, I am on alot of forums and I know how the hierarchy works. Anyways thanks again for the welcomes guys.

American Infidel
    Participant
    @american-infidel

sounds like you had your share of meetings to my friend lol or just watch a hella lotta movies

Youssef
    Participant
    @youssef

It’s the latter I promise, the obsessive drug use just doesn’t give me enough time to do the things i really wanna do…lol. Ok ok I’m just kidding no drugs either i’m just a smart ass who has watched waaaaaay too much television

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

‘Ello Youssef!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.