iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

Hello everyone, just joined this forum after browsing around and must say there’s seems to be a lot of discussions going on here which is helpful ๐Ÿ™‚

I got back into tattoos, (getting them), after about 22 years, yer never too old as the saying goes ๐Ÿ˜€ I now have a few more since my return to being inked in 2000 and plenty of room to keep going ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope you are all having a great day? and hope to talk to some of you soon. Cheers for now ๐Ÿ™‚ Inkybits

stowsea
    Participant
    @stowsea

welcome, that is the same reason i joined. That and there arent a lot of Dbags here cutting down peoples tattoos like so many other forums ive seen

treacly
    Participant
    @treacly

๐Ÿ˜ŽHi..and wellcome..I only joined this week..its a good place to find out things and meet people..;)
    and your never to old to do anything.!!!! I just got my 1st tattoo this week at the ripe old age of 40!! and already thinking about which one iam getting next
    ๐Ÿ™‚

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

Hi Stowsea I agree there are far to many egos on some sites.

I have seen a lot of amazing body art and some not so amazing, suppose its par for the course in whatever field of work or profession we are in. Personally i have been inked by artist who i consider to be good and like what they inked, my thoughts of what I wanted transferred into my skin.

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

@treacly 28719 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ŽHi..and wellcome..I only joined this week..its a good place to find out things and meet people..;)
    and your never to old to do anything.!!!! I just got my 1st tattoo this week at the ripe old age of 40!! and already thinking about which one iam getting next
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Treacly your right, never too old. Its my birthday in a few weeks, 49th, so thinking as to what I might treat myself to.

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Welcome INKYBITS!! for ur 49th bday…. i suggest a full body suit before ur 50th lol. Go on.. u kno u want to!! ๐Ÿ˜€

iNKYBITS
    Participant
    @inkybits

lol Thanks, I’ll have a think about that one ๐Ÿ™‚ I was thinking of my left forearm, at leat it’ll use up a bit more of my body suit ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.