ZombieHolocaust
    Participant
    @zombieholocaust

Hiya, I just joined today. My name’s Arden, I’m turning seventeen on the 22nd and I live outside of Boston in the United States. I joined here because I love tattoos, even though I don’t actually have any yet. I wanted to join somewhere where I could get ideas for my first tattoo and information about where I should go, and other things. Even though I’ll have to wait until I turn 18 to get a tattoo, I want to give myself ample time to think about where I’ll get it done and what sort of image I want – after all, it’s a huge decision.

Anyway, some of my passions are video games, heavy metal, and any form of art or writing. Hopefully next year I’ll be going to college for Game Design at a very respectable school, so yay! I’ve also been to a ton of concerts and try to go to at least one every month.

I’m looking forward to being a part of this community and getting to know all of you!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

hey hey zombie

i think a year is certainly ample time toifnd out all the info you need. i have to say well done looking instead of just walking into a shop and picking a tattoo

what good gigs have you seen recently? i got to go to a private mindless self indulgence gig at the birmingham barfly the other day that was pretty cool. invite only and i was pretty spun out when they called me to tell me i had got tickets.

are you considering getting a tat which reflects your gaming and metal interests?

ZombieHolocaust
    Participant
    @zombieholocaust

Thank you for the welcome!

On the 30th of August, I saw my favorite band, Sonata Arctica, and they played with Nightwish. Nightwish’s new singer sucks, so I left during their set, but as always Sonata was AMAZING. Soon I’m going to see Apocalyptica, Danzig & Dimmu Borgir, and Metallica. I also saw Dethklok recently ๐Ÿ˜€ And that’s so cool about the MSI concert! I’ve heard they put on a great show.

I definitely want a tattoo that reflects some part of my love for heavy metal and gaming, but I don’t want to have a band logo on my body for the rest of my life, y’know? I also don’t like the idea of getting a real person’s face on my body. Especially if the tattoo artist fucks up xD

Another idea I was considering is a lot sadder, because a little over a year ago my best friend passed away in a car crash. I was thinking about having my first tattoo be his name on my wrist or something similar, but I’m not sure. He had a huge impact on my life, so I think that’ll be the only name I’d even consider getting on my body.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

love metallica and dimmu borgir. i like black metal a lot. MSI was as good as they say. jimmy really does work the crowd well. check on youtube videos for birmingham barfly MSI therer are some really good ones on there.

sorry to hear about your friend i ahve lost quite a few people to car crashes.

I might consider something that would signify your friend rather than his name. think of something that would symbolise your friend or is symbolic of your friendship and i think inner forearm is a good place to start too

ZombieHolocaust
    Participant
    @zombieholocaust

Thanks, that’s a much better idea than just a name. Just thinking about that already makes me have a design in my head, haha ๐Ÿ˜€

mandymoon12
    Participant
    @mandymoon12

i am new today too i live in spain and am addicted to tattoos, i am in the process of making a blog and need some traffic dunno if that is possible

take a look at http://personaltattoos.blogspot.com/

just let me know what you think would love to see what tattoos people have ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.