poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Just found this site, and figured I’d try it out.

I’m Cathrine, from Norway. 17years old(yeah yeah yeah, young, shouldn’t be allowed to have tattoos, etc, I know how a lot of people feel, but I’ve hear it all before, so please don’t bother.)
    I’ve got a ton of piercings, including 4 labrets, 1 nostril, 3 eyebrow, 12mm and still streatching lobes, 3 navels, and 2 nipple piercing. Five tattoos, nothing massive yet, but I’ll probabuly be getting started on my half sleeve within a month or so.

Also into Suspension, and have had a photoexhibition on the subject. So,I do photo too.
    Haven’t done it myself yet, but I’ll get there, when I find the courage.
    Loved bodymodifications as long as I can remember.
    Have had some piercing training, and done a lot of piercings. (Non failed, all healed perfectly. Thanks to good training by a great piercer ๐Ÿ™‚ ), and I’m becoming a tattooist. Already got the apprenticeship, just finishin school. Maybe I’ll add some designs as I go along.

So, I’m mainly a nice girl. Still got a lot to learn about this world, and maybe I’ll learn something in here as well ๐Ÿ™‚
    Welcome me well, okey? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Hey, look what I found ๐Ÿ™‚
    Did you imagine you’d be this inked in the year it’s been?

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Welcome to the forums.
    Deff. have a great group here [with the occasional idiots that do pop up lol]
    -I’m your man to talk to for piercings. Also love body mods.

Sounds like you’ve had a lot of work done for being so young, but what can I say I’m young too! [Almost 20 in about a month] If the tattoo/piercing/body modification industry is what you’re into, go for it! Best of luck.

-Biker.

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    BIKERinBLACK77;53510 wrote:
    Welcome to the forums.
    Deff. have a great group here [with the occasional idiots that do pop up lol]
    -I’m your man to talk to for piercings. Also love body mods.

Sounds like you’ve had a lot of work done for being so young, but what can I say I’m young too! [Almost 20 in about a month] If the tattoo/piercing/body modification industry is what you’re into, go for it! Best of luck.

-Biker.

Her intro is a year old, she’s got a cool sleeve going on nowadays ๐Ÿ™‚

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Oh my god… ๐Ÿ˜›

Well… I had an idea :p I’ve known my tattoo artist since I was hardly sixteen years old, but he refused to tattoo me until I was 18. So when I finally turned 18(hell, I’m 19 in a couple weeks!!), we already had a looot of work to do :p

But people still react on me having so many tattoos at this age. It ain’t too normal at all around where I live. But I like it ๐Ÿ™‚

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

I turned 20 in the middle of this year, and i’d have a lot more work done if my artist wasn’t so busy haha, he’s got a two month waiting list at the moment, drives me nuts.
    Go us young tattooed people ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Just curious but suspension as in rings through the flesh and dangle off cables??
    Damn that really must hurt.

What do ppl get out of it?

Forever nosey ๐Ÿ˜€

Take Care
    Matthew

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Well.. It’s not rings, it’s hooks ๐Ÿ™‚

Adrenalin, endorphines(sorry my english, I don’t know how to write that stuff!!! ๐Ÿ˜› ), and the most amazing feeling you can imagine.
    People jump from planes and mountains, I don’t see how hanging from hooks is so wierd? ๐Ÿ™‚
    Skyjumping is WAY more dangerous, and painful. (you think it feels just good to jump from a plane? You’re wrong. )

bighairedmike
    Participant
    @bighairedmike
    poxphobia;53616 wrote:
    Well.. It’s not rings, it’s hooks ๐Ÿ™‚

Adrenalin, endorphines(sorry my english, I don’t know how to write that stuff!!! ๐Ÿ˜› ), and the most amazing feeling you can imagine.
    People jump from planes and mountains, I don’t see how hanging from hooks is so wierd? ๐Ÿ™‚
    Skyjumping is WAY more dangerous, and painful. (you think it feels just good to jump from a plane? You’re wrong. )

Skydiving doesnt hurt. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

So you don’t have rings already pierced to attach the hooks onto they just put it through the flesh?
    How do you stop tears or is it something they use a lot of hooks when suspending?

Just wondering as I am always interested in body mods but more interested in why we do what we do.

Take Care
    Matthew

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Nono, no piercings ๐Ÿ™‚ They put in the hooks right there and than ๐Ÿ™‚
    The hooks are about 0.5 – 1cm thick I think, and about ten cm from tip to top. Called Flesh hooks.

They get placed between the skin tissue and the mucles, and for a normal suicide(back) suspension, they use between two and six hooks. Mainly four. The placement makes sure that your weight is shared on the hooks. But no, there is no problem with tears ๐Ÿ™‚ Quite amazing how much our bodies can truly take!

I suck at explaining this in english, waaay easier in norwegian ๐Ÿ˜›

I can upload some of the pictures I’ve taken of it, if that’s okay?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.