Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

hey!

Just come across this site via google and thought i would sign up! My name is Tomm and i currently have no tattoos but am looking to get some thing done. I have joined up as i have had no exsperiance with tattoos and it would be great if some one on here could share some advice on what to do and where to go! I dont want my first exsperiance to be horrific and never get another one!

I am based in south east kent and am willing to travel anywhere in the UK for a respectable artist, i also do not see money as a object. this is going to be with me till the day i kick the bucket so i want it to be some thing good!

If anyone can share any advice for a complete and utter newbie i would be very greatfull!

Thanks a lot and hi! 😀

Tomm

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

Hiya my names jade i am also from the south east of kent and looking to get ma first tattoo ,
    have you got any ideas of what you want your first tattoo to be or where you want it?

be nice to share ideas
    If you havnt got a clue on what you want go to this website has everything have a look might giv you ideas:)

-jade

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

thanks for the reply Jade.

Where abouts in the south east are you from? i am from the cantebury area.

I have got my tattoo all designed and drawn up and i have found the exact place i want it, has taken me a very long time to decide but i have finaly settled on something!

I am just going to go and have a look through that link you have sent me now.

i dont suppose you use MSN at all do you? Would be nice to have a chat.

Thanks, take care, Tomm

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

hiya again tom i live in whitstable
    no i dont use msn nemore 🙁 sorry 🙂
    so what you having done for your first tattoo then and where you having it ?

what you think of that website any good?

-jade

Cookie55
    Participant
    @cookie55

Hi Tomm,
    A few friends have had Tattoos done in Sidcup (I don’t think thats too far from you, sorry if it is) – I can find out the name if your interested, the shop I had my first has now closed but am having my second done this weeked in Brentwood @ Urban Ink which was recommended by a couple of people I work with.
    What sort of tattoo are you looking at getting done?
    All the best
    Phil

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

@LadyJade..x 25374 wrote:

hiya again tom i live in whitstable
    no i dont use msn nemore 🙁 sorry 🙂
    so what you having done for your first tattoo then and where you having it ?

what you think of that website any good?

-jade

Oh yes, i am coming down to whitstable this thursday lovely place!

I dont blame you MSN sucks! :p

Great site, never seen so many tattoos! May have to use that for future refferance thanks for the link jade!

cookie55 wrote:
    Hi Tomm,
    A few friends have had Tattoos done in Sidcup (I don’t think thats too far from you, sorry if it is) – I can find out the name if your interested, the shop I had my first has now closed but am having my second done this weeked in Brentwood @ Urban Ink which was recommended by a couple of people I work with.
    What sort of tattoo are you looking at getting done?
    All the best
    Phil

hey Phil

Ah yes sidcup, I have a cousin who lives in sidcup not all that far from where i used to live!

Brentwood is also not to far from me, I am over in tilsbry most weekend so tell me what Urban ink is like and i may have to give them a visit!

Well My tattoo, It has taken me a while to get this design done. I first saw Travis Landon Barkers cadillac tattoo which comes down his ribs and instantly fell in love but could not find a design which i really liked. I decided the word would be Faith, i feel if you have faith anything is possible! I did not want just a bog standard lettering i wanted some thing different , some thing which stood out and made people look twice!

This is the tattoo i mean if you are not to sure which one i mean…

TB11.jpg

Rest of my post is continued down there VVVVV

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

The design i have come up with is a similar sort of style, I have chosen the word faith for the reasons i said above and here is a very vauge idea, i have rotated the image for you to save you the trouble of trying to sit on your head ot turn the PC screen upside down! I have chosen to do it like this because i feel its diffrent. The cool factor for me would be the text will read the same weather i am layed on my dront or layed on my back, i am yet to see anohter! Please excuse my very poor drawing skills, this is just a quick jot which i can pass onto some one else to perfect and correct any mistakes!

faithtogether.jpg

This is by no means the final design, there is a lot more work which needs to be done to it, which is why i am trying to find a respectable artist so i can have a chat with them about possible changes which i should make if any! I am aware that the A/T&H need a lot more work at the moment as they are looking very nasty at the moment!

Any comments good or bad will be greatly appreciated, i want to make sure this is all 100% right before i get anything done, I am currently trying to find someone who can digitaly enhance the tattoo onto a photo of my side via photoshop or some thing so i can get a vauge idea of how it will look and see if its cool or just damn stupid!

So urm what do you think guys?

Tomm

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

that tattoo is stunning tom and you designed it yourself 🙂 and the way it says the same word either way very impressive
    i think that would look so nice if you was to have that down your side or even across your shoulder blades 🙂

-Jade:D

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

Thanks for the reply jade!

I am pretty proud that i did it myself, took a long time to get it to that! Although it still needs major work, I am not happy with the A at all but i will be trying my hardest to get it sorted! Also after having a chate with my mate he says the ribs are possibly the most painful area to have tatooed, along with your shin or the tp of your head and although across the back of my shoulders would look damn cool and be a lot less painful i think it will be going along the ribs. I also though of having it across my lower stomach but i think i will go with the ribs!

I am now going to post it up in the designs section!

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

No Pain No Gain aye:p

i reacon that would look really good my personal opinion is that its great the way it is but if you are not happy with the A then keep at it till you are you dont want to regret it after youve had it done lol

i might re think my first tattoo i just want something sexy thats all
    ill get the design right i knw i will then ill be happy and when i do have it done ill show you
    its really difficult tho coz its gonna be there for the rest of your life so you wanna get it perfect

~Jade

Tomm
    Participant
    @tomm

I know exactly how you feel jade! If it is something which is going to be there forever then you want to get it right!

Just get thinking, i mean I think i read you want something at the bottom of the lowe back right? You can start with something small and then always add to it later, i suppose thats the cool think with a pattern like design (if thats the sort of thing you are after!)

Get some designs done and get them up!

I am majorly wanting some new skool sleeves, although i am Very deawn to Boitech style designs although some of that stuff is pretty epic!

Tomm

LadyJade..x
    Participant
    @ladyjade-x

yh lol
    and yh with mine i just want it to be feminine and pretty really nothing drastic dont really like big tattoos on women bit over the top i think

i just want summin kinda small but elegant feminine and beautiful ill start designing it soon and then ill show you the design and see what you think anyways going bed now night 🙂

~Jade

Cookie55
    Participant
    @cookie55

Love that design Tomm, looks really really good !!! Will let you know how Urban Ink is…3 days to go andd counting!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.