NTshaw
    Participant
    @ntshaw

Nathan.

I am sixteen years old and live in Vancouver BC, Canada.

I was raised an island boy in a very traditional, strictly Christian household on Mayne Island, BC.

My devious tendencies often grabbed the better of me during my childhood, and I had a knack for squirming through my parents’ stubborn fingers.

Escaping the “green side of the field”, I sought mischief (and I found it). The “other side” happened to be a group of roid monkey neo-nazi twenty-somethings who were quite taken to the idea of holding me under their wings.

As enticing as getting wet and 4×4 trucking through the woods blasting redneck metal and soaking hot chicks in the back with mud via. brakestands sounds, the party life always takes it’s toll.

Falling into the void of drug addiction (PCP) at twelve years old did not make my brain happy in any way; One day it became so angry that it snapped.

ejhcdwejcvbwekcvbk long story short, I passed out after a harsh psychadelic episode and woke up in a Victoria hospital with my parents standing over me. Half of my brain was dead, and I was living in a coke bottle.

I still live in a coke bottle, and my tattoos are one of the ways that I connect how I feel from my world to yours.

Now that I have spilled all of my beans, maybe tell me something about yourself?

Thanks for reading! Hopefully I will find a warm community.

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

Welcome Nathan. It is great to read your story. It is much more than the usual “Hi, I am new here…”

I am glad that tattoos can help you out!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

hey buddy welcome to the forums

when you get chance lets see some pics of your tats

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.