BoaTattooStu
    Participant
    @boatattoostu

hi guy’s,just found the forum and thought i would register.ive been looking for a tattoo forum for a while and this one kind of stands out from the rest..lol…i had my 1st tattoo when i was 17 and said that would be all i want!!! now i am covered,im presently in the middle of getting a sleve done of my boa(hence my name)!! i had a tattoo done on my neck yesterday of the team i support(spurs).

well anyway..hello ..my names stuart btw!!

greendemon
    Participant
    @greendemon

How’s things Boa. Welcome mate. Spurs fan, ah well, can’t all be perfect:D

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Hey Stuart, welcome mate… mmmhh the spuds eh? good job on the league cup i guess lol!!

BoaTattooStu
    Participant
    @boatattoostu

thanks for the warm welcome guys lol….my dad’s a gooner so i rebelled..lol

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

Hey Boa…nice tat. How long have you had your boa? My husband wants one, but I am a little reluctant.

BoaTattooStu
    Participant
    @boatattoostu

hey,i actually have two boas one male one female….i’ve had them for 18months and they are 4 ft each..but the female is slightly bigger….why are you reluctant? they are so easy to keep.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i wanted a python i think they are called bamba blood pythons. not very long but pretty damn wide. that way when the cats piss me off in the middle of the night they get put in the vivarium 🙂

BoaTattooStu
    Participant
    @boatattoostu

lol blood pythons are nice but really snappy.i like boa’s beacause they are calm and very rarely strike at you.

we also have two berdies a corn snake and an iguana…now he is a handful..lol

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

iguana’s are nasty bastards

dont like em

jeff2020
    Participant
    @jeff2020

lols i very nearly lost my fingers to my iguana last year. one of them was almost completely torn off
    we do keep these dangerous animals around uis dont we.

BoaTattooStu
    Participant
    @boatattoostu

re only dangerous if you dont look after them properly.lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.