Jamster
    Participant
    @jamster

Hi im Ian 40 years old from Kent in the uk broke into Tattoos when i was 15. Never looked back . Very proud o the tattoo on the back of my head mix of Dragon and Tribal that was done by the brilliant Scott of the double dragon in Scarborough. Have been keen on the artwork over the years and have my own equipment as well as selling complete Tattoo kits etc. Any interests give me a shout!! Have four daughters god help me and the 17 year old wants to get into the trade as does the 21 year old step daughter. Time will tell as i have told em practice makes perfect last thing you wanna be is a scratcher. Anyway lifes too short and i dont get enough offers from good looking women but thats enough o the moaning catch ya later
    Ian

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

hello there Ian.Have you put pics up yet?.You say you are from the uk..are you still there?[reason being I know of a guy called Ian from the uk.You might know me if your the same person.

Jamster
    Participant
    @jamster

Hi Tattooedirish
    Yes im still in UK worst luck lmao
    Not been able to escape yet will get some pics up soon

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

The guy I know[whos name is Ian too]from the uk moved to America to be with his lovely wife.Looking forward to the pics.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

Hey Jamster

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see thiose pics soon 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.