nomizo31
    Participant
    @nomizo31

Hey – im obviously new here ~ but thought it right to intro myself.

Im living in Brisbane, Australia – right next to the beautiful Gold Coast! Im 23 and of greek/egyptian decent.

I dont have any tatto’s … yet – i have to have some perminant hair removal in the area i want my tattoo first – as i undestand having it done after can change the colours or not work.

So i hope ot have my first tattoo within 3 months!!!

Im planning 3… so far…

1st one will be on my outer right foot (just below my ankle) which will be a symbol that is part of my signature – kinda a way of signing myself and saying i am my own creation.

2nd will be on my left wrist – it will be a single brown line that goes around my wrist a few times (not perfectly straight). It will replace the cotton bands i have around my wrist at the moment.

3rd will be a logo on my right wing-bone on my back – i posed a picture in another post. I think it will be painful to get that one but i really want it. It is out of thanks and passion that i will get that tattoo.

So… those are my plans hehe – hope to share them with you as i get them dont!

Pleased to meet you!!!

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

welcome to the forum

i have about 6 tattoo’s now and always wanting to get more

i think we need to see pics of your hairy back if you are so hairy you need hair removal before a tattoo.

i have seen people get waxed or shaved before a tattoo but not heard of people getting hair removal done before.

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

Welcome nomizo31, can’t wait to see the pics of your finished tats.

nomizo31
    Participant
    @nomizo31

haha – thank you!

jinny i am not hairy hairy like irish hahaha i just have some hair where i wan the tattoo and i dont want the tattoo covered – so today was my first treatment… wah it hurt quite a bit hehe but im sure tattoo will be worse hahaha

i will surely post photos when i get them done! ^_^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.