sinoftheskin
    Participant
    @sinoftheskin

Just another fool on this forum that feels the need for a personal shoutout!

Have a couple of websites having to do with tattoos, inspired because I am so hooked on getting work done. I seem to have a hard time getting people to submit photos and stuff, but anyway, not here to vent.

Been under the needle for about 75 hrs…mostly chinese/japanese work – dragons, a cool phoenix (hip to knee on both legs) and an unique armband with kanji and bamboo..

Did just have a new baby, which is one reason hitting the forums again to get ideas for what I can get done in honor of him – so any ideas hit me with a PM.

Take care all!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

hey sinoftheskin welcome to the forums

hope you enjoy your stay.

I always think you should find some sort of characteristicof someone and get a tattoo that represents them rather than just a name. so i would wait and see what your kid turns out like in terms of personality and then think what kind of tattoo would best represent them.

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Welcome to the forum. And I agree with turbo, wait to see what he’s like and represent him with something unique.
    Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.